Tools Need For BB92 to CYC x1 Pro Torque Sensing Conversion

SteelWolf

1 mW
Hey, Im back! My CYC x1 Pro Torque Sensing and Newest Stock Controller Version is about to ship! Im so excited, About to Settle on a 52v Battery from EM3ev unless someone points me to a better battery retailer (please no more Luna suggestions, theirs looks great and I live near them in LA but Im not going to pay that premium).
Im putting it on a 2014 Giant XTC Advanced 2 that has a BB92 Press Fit setup.

So the real questions to all of you who have dealt with this;

What Tools do I NEED/WANT to Take off the BB92, Put On the CYC x1 Pro, Install the brake sensors (If I am Careful to release motor do you all think I still need the brake sensors?) ETC, ETC....

This is my FIRST install. I am crazy excited, I purchased when they announced they were going to release the x1 pro for bb92 and torque sensing in "1 month" and told them I wanted to wait till everything was right and the new controller was ready so I have been waiting a while but i think itll be worth it. This will be my transport and fun since I lost my drivers license after developing Epilepsy :evil: (Seizures, now under control but no more driving). Please any productive comments will help. Thank You so much in advance!
-Big Ed (260lb rider on that bike w/ motor if anyone has battery recommendation)

THANKS! :wink: :D 8) :lol:

Back