TSDZ2 - Throttle Response?

Hi all

Fairly happy owner of a modified OSF TSDZ2 (with cooling heatsinks internal and external)

Currently it operates alongside a hub motor, and both share the same throttle (with very good ground connections!)

For the most part i love my arrangement and it all works flawlessly, however a niggling problem i have is i feel the TSDZ2 throttle up is just a smidge too late, so the hub is still doing more work than i'd like.

Is there a way to change the throttle response of the TSDZ2 via the OSF? I just wish to have it come on sooner/quicker.

Thanks for any replies!

is that picture really OSF TSDZ2B mid motor? Tongsheng

That page looks like they stole it from a PSWpower page, I thought about buying a TSDZ2B with OSF already installed. I am glad I did not. I bought a regular motor and later put in the OSF/embrusa.

If you buy it pre-installed, you have to use whatever settings were put in. I found it useful to know how to change settings to fit my riding style. PSWpower sells the regukar TSDZ2B for $100USD less, If you are a do-it-yourselfer, you should be able to learn how to install and run OSF,

Back