TV show about EV the same night!!!

Doctorbass

100 GW
WOW!

Yesterday night i had a great experience about watching TV.

There was 3 tv program about EV during the same night!! :D

On the 18h regional news they was talking about Tesla roadster and other great EV innovation the Montreal autoshow, showing great images and reports.

After that while i was zapping channels to find something interesting to watch i stoped on Mean Machine showing a great report about the Killacycle, his creator, A123 and a drag race with the world champion in gas engine category..

And few hours after, my father called me on the phone to inform me that he is watching a report about a guy living near Montreal that created his own electric car. A guy from the CEVEQ, a compagny that work in experimental EV technology.

What is the most fascinating about all that is that while i was watching the Mean machine tv show, i was working on my A123 test cells to test one of the 12 single charger DC-DC unit on a 1s4p pack... 8) 8)

:!: :mrgreen: This is s very cool feeling when watching TV show about EV at the same time, to work on A123 battery pack fur futures projects!!

3 tv show about Ev in the same day...!!! 8)

I just wonder id our TV broadcaster could've read in my mind yesterday? :shock:

Doc

I also watched the Green-Machine episode with the killacycle..

Did you notice when the gas bike got a flat tire and Bill Dube went to check it out.. the guy was all like " Get the F out of here.. back off.. ".. bill was like " But i'm just trying to be nice.. ok.." :?

cool show.. i wish i had a dvd recorder..

Ypedal said:
I also watched the Green-Machine episode with the killacycle..

Did you notice when the gas bike got a flat tire and Bill Dube went to check it out.. the guy was all like " Get the F out of here.. back off.. ".. bill was like " But i'm just trying to be nice.. ok.." :?

cool show.. i wish i had a dvd recorder..

Yes, I seen bill having some advice from the other guy.. I was :eek: !

Maybe Bill is a bit hyperactive and he seems the king of guy that is nervous, that talk faster than he need...and he was stressing people around him with the risk to be adviced..

Doc

Back