Urgent Help needed

I have pulled the connectors apart when assembling the scooter, the bottom spade came loose and I'm lost as to which wire to go where. it is a simple thumb-push system. I've enclosed a picture the wiring is red black green This brand new unused present for my granddaughter

Attachments​

• pro-acjOdaaN[524].jpeg
    pro-acjOdaaN[524].jpeg
    382.5 KB · Views: 0

Deleted your duplicate post.

It would really help if you mentioned the model of scooter. A picture of the throttle itself would also help identify it.

Hi I'm sorry as I don't know how to delete post from ebikes. It's is a isinwheel S6 with thumb throttle and brake. Sorry for any inconvenience
Your picture is no longer showing up for me, but the same picture with a better angle to clearly see all of the wires going to each connector, on both the controller and throttle/brake side, would be helpful. Looking at what I think is your scooter online, it looks like it has a thumb throttle on one side and a variable brake on the other side, so the pics will help determining each pairing.

You have two hall sensor throttles, one performing the throttle function and the other the variable braking function. My guess is that the black red green on the controller side (missing the housing) is the throttle. There are no wire color standards, but this is often the case. They will mate with the corresponding throttle connector and wire color order. The brake wiring will need more testing, but my approach would be to get the throttle working first.
Before doing anything, read this guide’s section on throttle testing. You will need a multimeter to test, even a cheap one will do.
Once you verify the throttle wiring on the controller side (likely red 5v, black ground, ang green signal, you can connect to either of the “throttle” connectors to test which lever is which, then make that connection and you are half done. For testing, you may be able to temporarily insert the pins into the corresponding connector, and the placing them in the housing after testing.
With the “easy” connection done, repeat the controller side verification of the yellow, orange, and white wires. They will mate with the corresponding red black and green on the brake connector.
The most important thing to avoid is shorting the 5v and ground wires on the controller side, so be very careful. Read the guide and ask questions here if you are in doubt.

Back