Veloschmitt

Latest update in the Messerschmitt/Veloschmitt saga. It seems the project is still a go and that the above post was by Adlfinger not Zimmerman and there is no rift between the two partners just between them and the company in Slovenia. The game is afoot. :mrgreen:

>> IMPORTANT INFORMATION: <<

Currently appearing in various online magazines reports on VELO SCHMITT and MESSERSCHMITT,
. the not quite in Warheit
! Also issued by Joze Opara customer information is incorrect and does not reflect the current facts The current VELO SCHMITT was on due to an idea of Fred Zimmermann, completely designed and developed by Achim Adlfinger. http://www.velomobilforum.de/forum/index.php?threads/update-veloschmitt.36891/page-4 The naming rights to VELO SCHMITT are currently at F Zimmermann.. The sole design rights are written by A. Adlfinger. production rights or licenses to the current vehicle were not awarded to JETBUSTER Adria doo or TIM Opara or to third parties! The MESSERSCHMITT Foundation has at no time naming rights to Fred. Transferred carpenter! The presented on the SPEZI the end of April 2014 and built by A. Adlfinger prototype was then brought to Ljubljana where then created in the workshops of JETBUSTER Adria doo the forms and under the direction of A. Adlfinger the veh. On the present state developed and pre-production models were built. For personal and economic reasons has A. Adlfinger in November 2014, separated by JETBUSTER Adria doo, as the company's objectives and its financial obligations can no longer meet. Munich December 2014

http://www.epowerforum.de/forum/threads/messerschmitt-veloschmitt-kr-e-250.28/page-3#post-535

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: <<

Currently appearing in various online-magazines reports on VELOSCHMITT and MESSERSCHMITT.
These do not correspond to the truth!

The current VELOSCHMITT was based on an idea by Fred Zimmermann, but completely designed and developed by Achim Adlfinger.
The naming rights to VELOSCHMITT are currently at F. Zimmermann.
The sole design rights are registred by A. Adlfinger.
Production rights or licenses to the current vehicle were not given to JetBuster Adria d.o.o., TIM Opara or to third parties!

The MESSERSCHMITT-Foundation has never transferred any naming rights to Fred Zimmermann!

The prototyp, shown on the SPEZI end of April 2014 and built completely by A. Adlfinger,
was then brought to Ljubljana where JetBuster Adria d.o.o. in its workshops create the moulds.
Under the direction from A. Adlfinger the vehicle was further developed on the present state and pre-production models were built.

About personal and economic reasons A. Adlfinger has left in November 2014 JETBUSTER Adria d.o.o.,
since the company her targets and its financial obligations can no longer meet.

Published in Munich, December 2014

http://messerschmitt-werke.de/

Real shame if that thing is going down. It"s really cool. Looks like there"s some kind of power struggle there between the company starters. God knows, why.
They now have a great product ready, and i guess orders are coming in more and more. Only thing they need to do now is to build them on quantity.
Yeah it"s pretty Messerchmitt, but the brand rights might be outdated, so anyone can basically copy Messerchmitts and call them with that name. Dunno.
FlugWerk had to pay for the rights though when they manufactured FW-190 replicas. Rights are now on sale.

Eskimo said:
Real shame if that thing is going down. It"s really cool. Looks like there"s some kind of power struggle there between the company starters. God knows, why.
They now have a great product ready, and i guess orders are coming in more and more. Only thing they need to do now is to build them on quantity.
Yeah it"s pretty Messerchmitt, but the brand rights might be outdated, so anyone can basically copy Messerchmitts and call them with that name. Dunno.
FlugWerk had to pay for the rights though when they manufactured FW-190 replicas. Rights are now on sale.

Yes, it is. I'm not really sure what is going on.

I think they got the rights to the name from the Messerschmitt foundation or something like that. Essentially the Veloschmitt is a Messerschmitt with ebike components.

It looks like the Veloschmitt is being reborn as an electric Messerschmitt. Apparently, the designs will be up in a couple of days.

Short update on our current status:
We working right now on CAD ​​drawings / files to have a cpl. New Messerschmitt design
ready for the CNC milling machine!
We keep you posted with renderings during next days!

http://www.epowerforum.de/forum/threads/messerschmitt-veloschmitt-kr-e-250.28/page-5#post-3067

Good they decide to push forward. Personally i hope they do not change the looks too much, i love it as it is. Messerchmitt is of course historical and great name too, but i kind of really liked Veloschmitt. I hope they get their production and sale organization sorted and start to sell them things like Sinner sells Mangos. Still not a big market though.
I have not really checked, has anyone anywhere yet bought a Velo/Messerchmitt and is riding it?

Eskimo said:
Good they decide to push forward. Personally i hope they do not change the looks too much, i love it as it is. Messerchmitt is of course historical and great name too, but i kind of really liked Veloschmitt. I hope they get their production and sale organization sorted and start to sell them things like Sinner sells Mangos. Still not a big market though.
I have not really checked, has anyone anywhere yet bought a Velo/Messerchmitt and is riding it?

Their new electric Messerschmitt won't have bicycle components. They're essentially electric replicas of the '50s cars.

I don't know what is going on with the Veloschmitts manufactured in Slovenia. I don't speak German and Google Translate doesn't handle that language very well - probably too many cases.

tahustvedt said:
What do they mean by "We bring him back"?

Different genitive cases in German complicates translations. They probably meant to say 'We've brought it back' - referring to the original '50s Messerschmitt.

I help Achim with the Veloscmitt project ( http://www.messerschmitt-werke.de/ ) with some parts designs and mainly with the electric version.

Just to let you know how the project is going:
- The IC version has already passed the TUV homologation and first units are being assembled for customers.
- The electric version is now in testing phase. We are working mainly on controller settings, and battery settings. We hope to have it pass the TUV homologation in about 2-3 months.
- Reservations and orders can be placed for both models.

Back