Vsett10+ controller firmware

Stas_S

1 µW
Hello.
Is it possible to flash the Vsett10+ controller firmware?
I have a limit of 20 km/h, this is mandatory for driving on public roads in Europe. But on private roads I could drive faster, but I can’t. In the regular version there is a white cable, breaking which removes the restriction, but I do not have such a cable, as they explained to me in the Aliexpress store, I have a special version for Switzerland, the controller is stitched and nothing can be changed, I need another controller. 1.5 months have passed, I clarify, I wanted to order, and he is no longer sure whether the new controller will work normally without restrictions. And yesterday a friend suggested that you can usually reflash the scooter controller. Is there such a possibility? If yes, are there instructions on how to do this?

To flash a controller you'd need the software and procedure to do it from the manufacturer for that specific controller version and model, and the firmware from them for the specific behavior set you want (if it's available for that version and model).

You also need a compatible flashing cable for the device you're running the software on to do it from, that can connect to your controller's programming port. (which may not be on the outside, it might be something you have to open it up and solder to).

Also, it's possible to brick a controller (make it permanently useless) if the wrong software or firmware is used, or anything goes wrong in the process.

Thanks for your reply. I understand that you do not have a program and procedure?

Back