What are these pads on my controller?

powersupply

100 W
I have this 48V controller for my scooter, and don't know what the many unconnected pads with letters mean/do.

Even the CPU is a mystery, "OC062, B1A9"???

I did research this board and the world for similar pad names, but came up empty.
Except the 60/120 angle thing, that I got.

Could you please help me out giving meaning to these pads?

Most importandly I am looking for regen or at least motor breaking, my scooter has only drum breaks.

All pads with a black "X" are ground.

Thanks very much!

This is so weird, 2 of the pictures are way larger than 800x600 and yet this time they both show a thumb nicely.

CIMG7802s.jpg
CIMG7793cev.jpg
CIMG7813csvd.jpg

There's always loads of extra possible features like: 3 speed switch; speed limit; cruise control; PAS; external alarm; external key-switch; EABs; regen; etc. The CPU needs to have the right software to use them, so just because you have the connection points, it doesn't mean that you can get that feature.

I have no means to test these pads except during driving or while on centerstand.
So I wired out all pads in order to be able to somehow figure out what does what, if at all and implemented in software as you mentioned.

But I hoped that maybe some of these pad names look familiar to the knowledged members.

What does EAB in your list mean? A search came up empty.

If I only knew a little about the pads, I could look out for its function while hooking them up.
Thanks!

Got it!
Would love to have that function, because of the weak drum breaks as mentioned.

I hooked up wires to those pads to find out what they were doing at some point.
But those 40cm antennas and some little EMI were causing hickups while driving.
Removed them and did an extensive drive, no hickups anymore.

Back