• Howdy! we're looking for donations to finish custom knowledgebase software for this forum. Please see our Funding drive thread

Where can I buy cable for Bafang M600?

xp67

10 mW
Hi guys, I would like to replace the cable from the Bafang M600 motor controller to the Display unit due to wire chafing damage. Can anyone provide a link to any vendor that might sell it?

I'll see if I have any, but you might be best to cut, put heatshrink over, solder connections, and cover with pre-installed heatshrink. it'll be quicker than waiting for shipping, and costs practically nothing.
Andy

Hi! I'm having same issues as xp67. Bafang M600 wire from the motor to the display broke at the very base of the display connector. There is no room for soldering. Any tips where to puchase new wires or connectors?

FLX, sells the main harness cable. You may not find the product on there web site but if you inquire through there site they may be able to help you. Marc (I think he is the resident mechanic) has been super helpful for me in regards to M600 stuff.....wayne

Motor was bought from Dengfu about 4 months ago but as they won't reply to my emails I ended up ordering new HIGO-B5-F connector from e-bike-technologies.de.

Thanks for the tip Wayne :)

Back