Who can custom make battery packs like cell-man used to?

ez-Ebike

1 W
Hi friends,

I'm looking for someone to make a custom battery pack for me, like cell-man had done several times previously.

I contacted his company Em3ev and they say they don't make those anymore.

Unfortunately, a couple of the A123 packs were stolen from me, but the NCM pack he made was far superior in terms of capacity.

Specs needed:
-dimensions: rectangular 350mm x 108 mm x 112mm
-safe chemistry, like NCM 14S 10P, ~52V or A123 packs 16s 9.2Ah, 52V
-BMS

Thanks!

I dont' really trust them (some people do), but UPP (Unit Pack Power) will probably custom make you whatever you want.

Somewhere in the for sale section or wanted section is someone that custom makes packs, too.

These guys used to be good from about 5-8 yrs ago.
About Us - "We customize packs"

Hi friends,

I'm looking for someone to make a custom battery pack for me, like cell-man had done several times previously.

Unfortunately, a couple of the A123 packs were stolen from me, but the NCM pack he made was far superior in terms of capacity.

Specs needed:
-BMS

Thanks!
I have a lightly used 60v battery pack for a fat tire previous build

Hi friends,

Specs needed:
-BMS

Thanks!
I live in eastern PA and Matt at Bicycle Motor Works builds batteries. He is really busy and usually builds standard "bricks" only. I've begged and he agreed to do a custom battery but I suspect he turns down the custom stuff all the time. Worth a shot.

I live in eastern PA and Matt at Bicycle Motor Works builds batteries. He is really busy and usually builds standard "bricks" only. I've begged and he agreed to do a custom battery but I suspect he turns down the custom stuff all the time. Worth a shot.
Whats he using to make the battery connections?

Back