Will this kit work with this battery

9.5amp cell times 5 =49 or so and a 35amp controller. So can do but not a lot of headroom. I think that controller only hits 35amps under hard acceleration or in a lugging situation. Mud sauce and long steep Hill etc.
What type of terrain and how much you weigh and how heavy is your bike what do you carrying all comes into the equation.
I also see that they're rated at 15 amps which means there is more headroom in that cell. Or 5 x 15=75 amps if the new 50g.

Last edited:
9.5amp cell times 5 =49 or so and a 35amp controller. So can do but not a lot of headroom. I think that controller only hits 35amps under hard acceleration or in a lugging situation. Mud sauce and long steep Hill etc.
What type of terrain and how much you weigh and how heavy is your bike what do you carrying all comes into the equation.
I also see that they're rated at 15 amps which means there is more headroom in that cell. Or 5 x 15=75 amps if the new 50g.
Ya it's the new ones
I also see that they're rated at 15 amps which means there is more headroom in that cell. Or 5 x 15=75 amps

Back