Winter garage sale - motor wheels, stuff, & a bikeE

I wouldn’t recommend anyone do business with this man. Self claimed seasonal depression is one thing, being a passive aggressive turd to people who put trust in you is another. Inability to comprehend certain things such as time frames, refunding full amounts paid, or the fact that there are other people other than yourself is pretty sick puppy.

I should have listened to the guys warnings earlier in the post.

If I was a part of the administrative team here (Justin?) I would think twice about keeping neptronix on board in his position at this forum.

I sent David money via PayPal on January 24. Today is February 8, I never got a controller, I never got my refund(latest it should have been in my account was last Friday), and he is saying that he is going to keep $5 when I do get my refund because he thinks that that is fair somehow.

There is a definite disconnect somewhere in this mans self justified activities and I do not think it has anything to do with me.

I want to call the attention of the forum leaders to this. I have been wronged and this should be resolved.

I want my money back and I don’t want anymore snowflakey half meditated on written pieces in my PM box.

Get me my money back David, I want nothing to do with you. Thank you.

The reasons i was slow to ship are valid for anyone selling things on the net this time of year.

Yes, it took a week. I sent you a message saying i was ready to ship it, as i'd finally had time to take a break from work and had both the energy and safe road conditions to drive into town to get you a box. You said you regretted buying it because you'd spent your 'family's money', requested a refund, and on the same day, said i could either ship it that day or refund you. You wanted a refund, so i gave you what you asked for. You weren't happy with getting a refund either. There isn't a way to make you happy.

You were super passive aggressive through the entire transaction, giving me moody and non-determinate responses. You immediately wanted to not pay shipping costs, even though i stated prices are 'plus shipping' from Utah. This has been the worst sale of 100 i've made in my history on the forum. When you paid me, you even said it was for a transaction on 'endless fear'. So right away, you insulted the forum i help run.

Paypal took the $5 as part of their fees you paid as part of the refund, because of the option you selected to pay me. Paypal told you about this up front. I sent you screenshots showing this to confirm before giving you a refund. You knew ALL of this - i sent you screenshots from paypal's backend.

What you're actually mad about is that paypal is taking it's sweet time to refund you, and you put yourself in a personal bind by spending money you didn't have.

Complaining about me on the forum and threatening my position of responsibility isn't going to get a squeaky wheel greased. Take up your frustrations with how paypal works with paypal.

For the record ( all personal information redacted to protect both of us ):

2021-02-08 11_46_49-PayPal_ Transaction Details - Brave.png

Ebuilt said:
I wouldn’t recommend anyone do business with this man.
What a clueless putz. David is the LAST person I'd worry about a purchase from.

He sold that controller to me first for $130 and $10 shipping. Then bump the price to $150 and never gave me a PayPal bill then resell it to you there mister Ebuilt. What

The controller is no longer for sale, you paid nothing, i did not 'bill you', and the controller was larger and more expensive than what you need, and would have melted the motor you planned to plug it into.

Drop it. You literally have nothing to gain here.

I've purchased from Neptronix multiple times and would not hesitate to do business with him again.

Thank you, and nice to see you are still around. :)

Hello
No telling what /if anything remains for sale,
but I'm building a surly troll around a yet to be purchased leaf 1500w wheel.
I would like to buy as much as possible at used prices, upgrade later, maybe.
Do you have anything left that would be useful ? (for this build :mrgreen:)
I am starting from scratch and understand their controllers are not great.
Thank you in advance. Hollis

What's listed in the first post is what i've got for sale.
Sorry, that's it.. and good luck on your build!

Back