• Howdy! we're looking for donations to finish custom knowledgebase software for this forum. Please see our Funding drive thread

Zero S 2011 - Upgrade Motor / Batterypack

thanks for your help
I will check hoch much it cost to repair the motor.
... the bad thing is - i used the motor only for 1000km - thats not much - and normaly i would say - the motor is new.
Thats the bad thing.

Iam thinking over to use an revolt Motor on the Zero - if the repair costs to much... this kind of motor is much cheaper than an agni Motor

i get following answer

Sorry we can’t offer a rebuilding service these days, though we do sell motor parts so you can do it yourself.

The motor looks to have overheated badly, can you tell me if there is any solder leaked from the edge of the armature? It can usually be seen sprayed around the holes at the circumference of the motor if so. If it’s not, then it’s possible the armature can be saved, just cleaned with a commutator stone.
If solder has leaked then you will need a new armature as well as brushes and holder. It’s fairly straightforward to rebuild, there are instructional video’s on our website..

i think my motor was overheated badly..... no realy good choise to repair them.
This is very bad, because it was build in in an original zero - without any modification.

now my bad motor is for sale - perhaps anybody want it repair...

Back