My diy electric longboard so far, parts list sk3 213kv

Lightweight / Folding / Portable EVs - seats optional
PracticalProjects
100 W
100 W

Re: My diy electric longboard so far, parts list sk3 213kv

Post by PracticalProjects » Apr 25, 2015 5:15 am

Thanks a lot! Yeah that is a down side. However I would say the cooling is an important thing and I didn't mind cleaning the thing every so often. However if you can get away with limited cooling I will probably do that next time...

AJP0
1 µW
1 µW

Post by AJP0 » Sep 08, 2015 8:32 pm

Hi. I don't really know much about this stuff, but from what I understand when you have a motor attached you can't use the longboard like normal because it would be dragging the motor. I don't know if that's correct. My question is, does your board work like normal with the belt attached to the motor, or do you have to you the electric at all times? Thanks.

torqueboards
1.21 GW
1.21 GW

Post by torqueboards » Sep 08, 2015 8:45 pm

AJP0 wrote:Hi. I don't really know much about this stuff, but from what I understand when you have a motor attached you can't use the longboard like normal because it would be dragging the motor. I don't know if that's correct. My question is, does your board work like normal with the belt attached to the motor, or do you have to you the electric at all times? Thanks.
There is drag. You are also riding with an extra 5-10 lbs of equipment underneath.

But once you ride electric, I don't care for much to kick anymore lol.
DIYElectricSkateboard.com Electric Skateboard Kits

AJP0
1 µW
1 µW

Post by AJP0 » Sep 08, 2015 9:11 pm

torqueboards wrote: There is drag. You are also riding with an extra 5-10 lbs of equipment underneath.

But once you ride electric, I don't care for much to kick anymore lol.
Alright, Thanks.