1000 Mile review?

Well today was a good day! Not only was it 70 degrees today on Dec 3rd :) in Mass here where i live, but i finally hit 1000 miles on my odometer today on my commute home from work. Further more, when i got home to make a quick video of my bike, i saw that my 6 x 10 wound motor from ebike kits has arrived! I had to open it immediately since ive been talking to everyone about how i cant wait to get home today and see if it had gotten delivered. Loved the quick shipping since the last motor i bought was from china the shipping took 45 days i beleive. But then again NJ to MA aint' to far :) . Regardless, everything looks in great shape and i already have my kenda flame tire 2.125 mounted on it with a puncture liner. I also went to my local bike shop in town and bought a 14t single speed freewheel and mounted that on as well. Im at a halt until i get my 36v throttle in the mail, but i will be sure to keep you posted.

anyway heres the short video i took of my bike all muddy with the fenders i just recently mounted.

Last edited:
Nice! 1000 miles feels good eh? 70F too.! Today I'm a bit further north in NM, in Gallup. -3 for the low. Going ballooning so at least we will be near a 20 million btu flame. I'm used to 15F for a maximum low. Last time I saw below 0 F was a visit to St Paul in January 1976.

Do some hill climbing tests for us with the new motor. The thread is in reviews, comparing motor performance on hills.

dogman said:
Nice! 1000 miles feels good eh? 70F too.! Today I'm a bit further north in NM, in Gallup. -3 for the low. Going ballooning so at least we will be near a 20 million btu flame. I'm used to 15F for a maximum low. Last time I saw below 0 F was a visit to St Paul in January 1976.

Do some hill climbing tests for us with the new motor. The thread is in reviews, comparing motor performance on hills.

The air around you is going to be so dense! A small balloon could get some killer lift potential in that cold air. :) Ballooning sounds so fun Dogman :) Be carefull and have lots of fun my friend! :)

haha that does sound like alot of fun :)

ya dogman 1000 miles makes the $1500 i dumped into the bike worth it :) still going strong

i also mounted the new 6 x 10 wound motor onto my 2nd bike last nite and got a test ride in late at night.
At the moment its tuff to say what i think yet...got it hooked up on the only spare controller i had (36v 15a)
but i will be sure to post some detailed info later.

Back