1000 watt Aotema Maxi-Might Cooked

Thank you for taking time out of your schedule for me Rebelpilot. That last measurement of 210mm was the one I needed most. Turns out my tech guy meant the distance between the flanges. And he already knew the Maxi was wide enough. But I needed the axle length you provided to see if it would fit the bike. Even though most of it is above my level of competance, your thread has been an entertaining, educational, and thought provoking read. Nice pix man. Thanx! :D
Brian L.

As one good turn deserves another, I humbly offer you these for your consideration.

http://www.choppersus.com/store/category/3/19/Freewheels---Single/

http://www.e-bikekit.com/shop/index.php?p=product&id=77&parent=15

Thought I had more but thats it for now. I'll keep trying. Good luck.
Brian L.

... any update - I have not heard from you going complete report the review.

WOW, Nice job! I am looking forward for you to start testing and review soon.

I have been speaking to Lyen about ordering parts from him, (controller and other bits) and he suggested this motor to me.
I did not know what motor to go with up to now (never built an electric bike before) and Lyen sugested this one. Am waiting with great interest to see what this motor compares to.

I want to see where you place it in relation to all the other motors out there.

I like those torque arms...makes me want to break out my plasma cutter and start on my bike now....but not even go the motor yet.

Keep up the great work

Neil

I would have done it the way you have done too...made the profiles and then cut the holes....but that is so much the wrong way round....should have cut the holes first...then finished off and shaped the exterior of the torque arms.
Just take that hole cutting easy, clean up and enlarge slowly....wise words from a bloke that has made a mess of many a job and had to start again, because he has not taken his own advice! :oops:

those torque arms look nice,clean and steady :D ...great build.hope the aotema works great.

Have a good Christmas holiday.
Hope you get it working soon. I am delaying my bike build, waiting to hear your results before deciding what motor to order.

Hell...that is an amazing looking bike...

Have sent Terry an e-mail last night, to get a motor ordered, I was going to wait till your test was done before ordering one of these, but cant wait to get started....unless you can let us know he the first ride and first impressions might happen?

Wow, your ebike looks super neat and organize. AWESOME! I am looking forward for your riding new motor hub review soon.

We were been waiting! :D

May I suggest? Why don't you buy good brand 203MM travel suspension front fork. It would give you lot comfortable plushy on any rough road or pavement and trails similar to GCinDC's GT bike. I am sure you have seen GCinDC's forum about his GT built.

It would look big kick in the rear for you. :p

Great to know that at least firs impression are good.

I sent Terry a e-mail 4 or 5 days ago, and have heard nothing back either.

Good that that wrong connection did not fry anythig

Number of poles should be number of stator teeth divided by three, right? Somewhere in another review thread there is a pic of it opened, so you could go by that.

Back