1000 watt Aotema Maxi-Might Cooked

Sound like you got sweet one!, Since you have Lyen controller, You might want get 3 mode switch from Lyen so you can set MODE 1=lower 15a at 10mph allow you pedaling with the single gear, MODE 2= standard 25a at 20-25mph and MODE 3=set full maximum TURBO 100% at 45A full speed.

Just give you some suggest or idea.

I am waiting for the cruise control module, and mode 1,2,3 switch from Lyen so I can play adjustment mode 1,2,3 as super efficient at 15mph, mid at 30mph and turbo 42-47mph.

Yes it mounts on the handle bars. I do not have picture of the speed mode switch and I saw somewhere on ES picture of the speed mode switch and could not find it. You can ask Edward Lyen and have him send you a picture of the speed mode switch.

GCinDC and Icecube57 do have the speed mode switch.

Never mind, I found on crystalyte website.

It called 3 speed adjustment - Adjust the controller's out put current

3_speed_kit.jpg

I wanna see your series mode connectors for all of your LiPo battery please.

Any update on your ebike and Are you having fun riding with your new ebike lately?

rebelpilot said:
I not been able to spend much time on updates lately.
Have only ridden a couple more times, still same settings, but now hits 72 kmh easily, and I have to lean forward a bit to keep the front wheel down :D .
Perhaps the batteries are breaking in and the resistance is lower? Maybe it's because it was only -2C instead of -10 or -20C :)
I have ripped out six or seven studs so far :oops: These are all from the front tire from stopping too hard. Once because the cruise control was on, and I messed up.
I have had success with the N800/Cycle Analyst data logging setup.

I hope to find the time in the next week to log a ride at the present settings, and then increase the settings.

Thanks for the datalog instructions. I'll try it on my Nokia N800.
Something similar should I guess work on pretty much any Linux device.

Dang, I understood not enough room for freewheel 5-7 speed with this Maxi-Might motor. Hope you will happy with 10H aka ampedbikes DD hub motor able mount 5-7 freewheel speed. I compared 10H to my old version 9C and it seems more beef than 9C has.

I ordered new xlyte HS3540 hub motor with special hall sensor installed. It's like between 9C and X5 motor. I will run on 100v and 100A for sure and the phase wires will be 10awg teflon wires installed to handle that high ampere.

This time, I am going run 7 speed with 11t and my current ebike has 14t - I am not happy with 14t due basically I cant pedalling at high speed. :lol:

Sounds like you found out that gearmotors get hot when pushed that hard.

Sounds like a ride that could kill a 9c too. The slow slogging does it.

Back