40 amp 48-72v controller (cyclone 3000w) to Cro Motor

LI-ghtcycle

10 MW
Heya all! :D

I bought this controller: (direct plug in replacement for cyclone 3000w kit)

http://lunacycle.com/motors-and-kit...one-mid-drive/40-amp-48-72v-ebike-controller/

And I am wiring it up to my Cro Motor V2, I have previously used Lyens Controllers which were just a direct plug in, and other than one hall wire being different color (green w/ yellow stripe) it appears to be nearly the same.

Anyone have info on the proper combination?

I wired it up last night with a CA DP shunt to allow use of my Cycle Analyst V 2.3, and it powers up just fine, I have also a keyed switch in place where the Cyclone kit would, but I get no throttle response at all, as if the controller isn't powered up.

Could the shunt be preventing power to the keyed switch somehow?

This is my first time installing the shunt, I have the power circuit on the "controller" side of the shunt.

Pics to follow soon!

Thanks! :)

Got a PDF from Lunacycles, thanks Seb!

Should give me all the info I need to properly re-route the halls/phase wires as needed, will post in the "known controller wiring" section when I get spare time ... so like next spring? :roll: :lol:

Ok, so I have tried all the hall/phase wire combinations, am using a Cycle Analyst shunt to allow for the plug-in of my V2.3 CA, and I am getting voltage to the pins for the throttle yet there is no response from the motor.

I had originally thought that the controller might not have powered up, but it appears that all the necessary connectors are getting power, any quirks to the 3000w Cyclone controllers? (this one is designed to be a direct replacement for the cyclone)

Back