ALERT: Bing cashback up to 20% on eBay

Russell

1 MW
It appears to have just gone up but only when you search on certain parameters. See this website for searches that give the greatest cashback;

http://www.cashbackr.com/cashback

For example I searched on "wii cheap bundle" and in the search results it said I could get back 20% at eBay. I followed the link then when I was at eBay I searched for the item I really wanted and got the 20% off when I used "Buy It Now" and paid with PayPal. The discount was credited to my PayPal account within minutes though sometimes it can take 2 months. I don't know what they use as the criteria for instant or delayed crediting.

-R

How does it work? I registered for the cashback program and I do the search on bing clicking on one of the links on the page you linked to, but it doesn't seem to mention any discounts. I appeared logged in.

I think you have to click on the eBay links. The % Bing/Paypal discount is then listed near the top of the eBay page.

I'm being offered 8% on V28 batteries on eBay. I guess they like Russell more than me.

Register at Bing.com then search on the key words which offer the best discount at eBay.

In this case I searched on "wii cheap bundle" (top) and got the 20% link at right;

View attachment 1

Follow that link to ebay and you should have the 20% discount displayed at the top of page. From there search on what you really want.

View attachment clip_image003b.JPG

-R

Back