Bike Cutting out after 10 minutes

I'm happy to post. Replacing the controller seems to have fixed the issue. I went with 9 FET 3077 Infineon Brushless LYEN Edition Controller. Had to do some rewiring but everything seems to be in working order. Mr. Lyen was great with support. I had some questions regarding the connector's and he was very prompt in responding. So far so good. I ran the bike for a good 35 minutes on 12S 10mah pack with no issues. Bike feels more responsive on the throttle and feels a bit peppier. I noticed a much higher peak watts at 1831w and bigger amp draw compared to old controller on same pack.

Question:
I've had several rides with the new controller. Only thing that's bothering me a little is the non smooth transition off the throttle it's not smooth it's either very jerky it feels like it's either on or off? Could this be indicative of some other issue? I've also noticed a much higher peak watt count of 1861w and peak amp draw jumped way up to 58A. Controller I think is only rated for 35. On a very positive not it's considerably faster I previously had a max speed of about 22mph now phone GPS read 27.8MPH running same battery 12S 10mah 25c LiPo? Is the extra power responsible for the jerkiness or could it be something else?

Thanks those post were very helpful. Kind of disappointing though. I going to run at 10S considerably less jerkiness. I"m don't with my testing around the block I'm going to test this out for the first time on the trail near my house. I'm just going to see if a 10S 10mah will suffice. I'll bring my temp sensor and cell checker. My biggest concern is how hot the motor is going to get after a few of the bigger climbs.

Back