Boosted Boards Offering New Models, Lowers Price of Original

brent said:
skdoo said:
I would love to meet up for a ride, Panama or SF :)

Curious: is Boosted based in SF or Mountain View?

I vaguely recall reading somewhere that you guys were close to the Mountain View Caltrain station ( which is remarkably close to me ), but I might be wrong.

I think they are in Mountain View but ride in SF.

torqueboards said:
brent said:
skdoo said:
I would love to meet up for a ride, Panama or SF :)

Curious: is Boosted based in SF or Mountain View?

I vaguely recall reading somewhere that you guys were close to the Mountain View Caltrain station ( which is remarkably close to me ), but I might be wrong.

I think they are in Mountain View but ride in SF.

We're in Mountain View but frequently ride in SF.

As an owner of a loaded vanguard, I love that you guys built the boosted on the vanguard! The boosted board, in my opinion, is the best performing board available right now. I just wish you guys had a board with more range. I live in mountain view, and my commute every day is 4 miles. I could get a yuneec e-go for less than half the price of the boosted, and get to work and back without re-charging. The mileage is a real deal breaker.

I heard that the short range is due to the need to take the board on airplanes? Maybe I'm wrong, but I think range is a lot more important than bringing a board on a plane. I'm going to use an e-board every day for my commute, and never need to take it on a plane. If I have luggage with me, I'm certainly not going to be riding a longboard.

If the boosted board could go 12 miles on a single charge, I would drop $1500 on it in a heartbeat. It is a beautiful piece of engineering. :)

PS got any long range boosted boards you need beta tested? :mrgreen:

Back