Coronavirus Calculations

Well our GDP is down nearly 35%

Germany around 10%

of course only preliminary numbers

And I did say "relatively" normal.

If countries close to, bordering China with huge trade and human travel exchanges were able to figure out how to keep deaths to a handful

I'm going with "common sense", as in

politicians acting as public servants

ceding policy-making to the scientists

rather than narcissistically just thinking of their own self interest.

That sort of common sense

Do not forget that even when the Army told Obama that the socalled 'Rolling Stone' interview was fiction, that they had observers there and McChrystal never trashed talked Obama or called Biden "Joe Bite Me," (Would have been a good one if he did) Obama didn't just fire Americas best general at the time but he came right out and said it didn't matter whether he said it, Obama's hurt feelings were too important to him and he couldn't lash out at 'Rolling Stone.'

john61ct said:
I'm going with "common sense", as in

politicians acting as public servants

ceding policy-making to the scientists

rather than narcissistically just thinking of their own self interest.

That sort of common sense

Darn, I wish I could agree with you, but again: Common Sense is that we KNOW that'll never happen. You should be talking wanting the politicians to show GOOD sense. But then everyone would laugh at you, right? A quest, a quest to issue enough spankings to the body politic that they, you know, live up to the ideals of this country. . . .0

I gotta admit, most any good performance of this about brings tears to my eyes.

[youtube]zbgTUwUP-ew[/youtube]

The only thing you can depend on is that common sense will be all too common. It's rarely the good thing that people imagine it to be. When people believe something bad, common sense is a bad thing. But people always talk as though common sense is somehow miraculous.

Common sense is when all the lemmings jump off the cliff together, right? Except that's not true, Disney made that up. And people believed it. It's common sense to believe a Disney cartoon.

marty said:
Need some help with math. Been looking at numbers on the internet. How I think about this. If life expectancy was 10 days and the total population was 10. Every day approximately one person would be born and approximately one person would die.

The life expectancy for U.S. in 2019 was 78.87 years

Days in a year 365

78.87 x 365 = 28,788

Therefore if there were 28,788 people on a island. Lets eliminate population growth or decline to simplify the math. Every day approximately one person would be born and approximately one person would die.

Now I having some math confusion? Look at numbers in New York State.

Population of New York State 19.45 million (2019). Under normal conditions how many people die every day?

19450000 / 28788 = 676

Is this 676 number of deaths per day correct?

If I am looking at the charts correctly. In about 60 days. New York Coronavirus Deaths 10,834

676 x 60 = 40560

So under normal conditions about 41,000 people in New York State die every 60 days. Why are we freaking out about 11,000 Coronavirus Deaths in 60 days?

Here we are 2 years later. When will this virus end?

Back to my original question regarding deaths. Not sure if numbers are accurate? According to my sample study of one. I say no. Been working as a Uber Lyft driver. Listening to story's of different peoples experiences with this virus. Here is one.

Older couple come to Buffalo on a boat. Husband told me a long story about something mechanical broke on the boat. I recommended a welder. Boat people have no car and that is why they hire me to take them to Niagara Falls.

So here's the story.... They look a little older then me. I am 60. So they must be around 70? Husband tells be about his friend who I would guess was about the same age of about 70. His heart was bad. He went to the hospital because of bad heart. While in the hospital he had a heart attack and died. His wife watched him die from heart attack. Hospital said cause of death was Covid. Do hospitals get extra money for covid deaths?

Today how many healthy people are dying from from Covid? Healthy as in not old, or sick and in the hospital for some other reason.

Does Covid make other medical problems worse? Suspect it does.

Does any one know any one who was healthy and died from Covid?

Dr Marty say that worrying about getting sick. Can make you sick from worrying.

Looks like your freedom convoy is picking up steam, they will pounce on them soon enough and the freedom convoy will move. Why not selectively nab the alphas and tow the trucks with canada's military mopping crew.

we just need to get the rid of the Tyrant and all will be well, him and the WEF leaders like John Horgan, Jagmeet Singh etc

what people dont know is The Trudeau Foundation, (think Clinton Foundation) owns 40% of Acuitas and Arbutus, every mrna vaccine uses their fat lipid that delivers or carries the spike protein, he's getting rich off these jabs. need to look into it more to see exactly whats up

Back