Covid-19 "Alternative" news sources

It was quiet? You really think he was gone?

So in Equador people are carrying the bodies out of the house and putting them in the street. The government eventually picks them up, but it could take days. People die in line at the hospital. Such is the price of a country being poor and unready. Over 300 dead in a city of 3 million there.

We have major outbreaks at nursing homes and 80 cases at one home counting attendants and they are not being counted, We don't have a clue how bad it is here, I would stay away.

Dauntless said:
All too many 'She's' are.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/rodrigo-duterte-philippines-president-coronavirus-lockdown-shoot-people-dead/

This will soon be Trumps order, and Blackface Justin will follow suit.

ztpzcivt0vn9hrnavgcn.jpg

Saw that yesterday and chuckled.

Saw this today.

https://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN21M0MS

"5G coronavirus conspiracy theory is dangerous fake nonsense, UK says" -Reuters

:pancake:

HK12K said:
Interesting article, what they mean by "masts" are cell towers, I believe.
- Article said some masts were torched in the UK because arsonists think 5G is spraying China Virus from towers.

I'd be more concerned about cashiers and cooks spreading the China Virus, or the debit/cc machine pin pad, or the door handle, or any elevator you have to use (residential apartments), or the person within 6' of you when you walk/ride by them on a sidewalk or pathway.

HK12K said:

Yet just try to get a roll of toilet paper in the store right now.

Meanwhile Fauci has talked about the prospect of a week of escalating death but a drop in new cases, which would mean we're turned the corner.

anyone seen this video by NY doctor saying its not pneumonia killing the patients, its ARDS and the ventilators are being used wrong

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWaq8HoEROU

Treat a TROLL as if it were a virus.
Isolate yourself from it ,..no contact , deprive it of the fuel it needs to survive ( replies) .
Eventually it will consume itself and disappear off to find another more receptive “host”!

Dauntless said:
tomjasz said:
“Mr. Trump’s virulent combination of ignorance, emotional instability, demagogy, solipsism and vindictiveness would do more than result in a failed presidency; it could very well lead to national catastrophe. The prospect of Donald Trump as commander in chief should send a chill down the spine of every American.” David Frum

And yet nearly 2 out of 3 approve. OUCH!

2 out of three savants?

formula101 said:
Dauntless said:
Fauci has talked about the prospect of a week of escalating death but a drop in new cases, which would mean we're turned the corner.

I doubt we've "turned the corner" More like "quiet before the storm."

He didn't say we HAD, he was describing what he was watching for and that it could come in a week or two. https://www.cnn.com/videos/health/2020/04/03/coronavirus-peak-fauci-town-hall-sot-vpx.cnn

formula101 said:
The lying Chinee brought coronavirus to us. We fight back.

Or did they? https://www.cnn.com/videos/health/2020/04/04/uk-coronavirus-evolution-walsh-pkg-vpx.cnn

Hillhater said:
Treat a TROLL as if it were a virus.
Isolate yourself from it ,..no contact , deprive it of the fuel it needs to survive ( replies) .
Eventually it will consume itself and disappear off to find another more receptive “host”!

Not always. Not unusual that they don't even need responses.

tomjasz said:
Dauntless said:
tomjasz said:
“Mr. Trump’s virulent combination of ignorance, emotional instability, demagogy, solipsism and vindictiveness would do more than result in a failed presidency; it could very well lead to national catastrophe. The prospect of Donald Trump as commander in chief should send a chill down the spine of every American.” David Frum

And yet nearly 2 out of 3 approve. OUCH!

2 out of three savants?

Two out of three standup comics/late night talk show hosts. Good for business. Then there's two out of three that love hearing your strangled screams.

Yeah but the from home broadcasts from the late-nights are too low quality, not funny, boring. They should just air repeats then the shit they are spitting out from fuzzy home web cameras.

markz said:
Yeah but the from home broadcasts from the late-nights are too low quality, not funny, boring. They should just air repeats then the shit they are spitting out from fuzzy home web cameras.
you just might have realised, they never were funny

goatman said:
markz said:

The skits down in studio are funny, well some of the non political stuff is, the political stuff got old from about the 1st week of Trump mania Presidency. Trevor Noah can be funny. Some of Conans Obrians YT skits are funny, I'm not sure if that was shown on broadcast or not. Stephen Colbert can be funny at times, sometimes. Thats why YT is great, most of what gets posted up is the good shit, not the 95% of the bad shit.

You're not going to be fan of those talk shows until you're watching it all the time. Then it becomes comfort food. Really doesn't have to be funny anymore, mostly it has to be snowflake themed. So they aren't going to be intelligent, either. And you just have to watch it because it's there. What would you do if it was --- GONE?

I'm watching the beginning of this CBS country music special. These people are starting well, coming off as interesting. Not sure how many people are going to watch something so different from what they normally watch.

Dauntless said:
I'm watching the beginning of this CBS country music special. These people are starting well, coming off as interesting. Not sure how many people are going to watch something so different from what they normally watch.

Is that the Garth Brooks thing on the television, saw that yesterday for about 5 minutes as nothing was on cable a that time. Youtube on the TV tends to be short 2-5 minute viewings for hours on end. I have found a few good channels, a guy in Quebec, Laval wrenches on old muscle cars, Nicks Garage. Joe Rogan full podcasts or JR's snippets of, basically interesting highlites of hrs long full length. Then there are the hilite reels of MMA, NBA, NHL, oddities, fights, brutal attacks, fan interactions, knockouts, home runs. Then there are the shows of Neil Degrass Tyson, informative. Further down the wormhole, Sam Harris, Jordan Peterson, Hitchens, etc.

markz said:
goatman said:
markz said:

The skits down in studio are funny, well some of the non political stuff is, the political stuff got old from about the 1st week of Trump mania Presidency. Trevor Noah can be funny. Some of Conans Obrians YT skits are funny, I'm not sure if that was shown on broadcast or not. Stephen Colbert can be funny at times, sometimes. Thats why YT is great, most of what gets posted up is the good shit, not the 95% of the bad shit.
yes Trevor Noah can be funny, a few years ago the only radio I could get at my mining claim was the CBC and they were interviewing him, he carried on about how when he was in Africa getting in trouble, the cops harassed him because they thought he was white. a year later I saw him on tv :shock:

Back