E-S Phasor Electric Bike Owners

SweKen. 8 day turn around on frames. I'm in your batch the 6 to 9 group. The first 3 frames from discussion have been sent so hopefully frames 4 to 6 are close to finished.

Well, one could suppose that atleast batch no2 is in progress since it looks like batch no1 is done, maybe batch no2 is done too, they should comment on their progress now I think, that would be nice.

SweKen said:
Well, one could suppose that atleast batch no2 is in progress since it looks like batch no1 is done, maybe batch no2 is done too, they should comment on their progress now I think, that would be nice.

At least they answered your email. I've been trying for months with zero luck.

Did you just use the contact info that is on their website, or did you send them the $1k without talking to them first?

I think it's pretty much a one man show and he's putting most his efforts into making the bikes.

I would suggest patience otherwise you will just get frustrated. I know it's easier said then done.

Way I see it were part of something new and exciting that's just taking off. At least soon™ we should
see some of these builds come to life.

nicobie I have no idea why they have not responded to you it's not always quick , but he always gets
back to me eventually.

Nicobie: I've contacted them/him thru his, yahoo if I remember right, email, but I've gotthe invoice or what ever its called in English thru the phasor-info email. So whe have been in contact thru two separate mails. Perhaps you misspelled the address or something.

Ohzee: personally i would prefer that he is all in fabricating the frames, and not that active online, spending his valuable time in the workshop instead, since almost all the frames are sold and he needs satisfied customers, and the sooner he gets them out the door, the sooner everybody else can se what these frames are all about, and he can get the 2nd sets of frames sold, i think they are very aware of this and are doing their very best to meet the demands.

Thats about what they told me to, so i figured that if i buy it know, i wont get it in at least a months time, they said about two, but when i do recieve it at my door step and if i have changed my mind untill then, i will most probably dont brake a sweat selling it again on this forum due to the waiting time, ill might even make some money of it but thats not my aim here. I was going to run this on a mac motor from cellman at first, but im now more towards the grayborg cromotor side of the fence, it all depends on how many amp hours i can fit in the frame at a given voltage. Im totally new in this ebike stuff, but im working on it. :)

SweKen said:
Dudeofdoom did mention that he had some feeling about his frame entering UK?

Yep its sat in a warehouse and I'm waiting for a letter informing me of the customs charges to release it for delivery :) or it may just appear on my doorstep.

DoD

Lets cross our fingers for the last one, they are expensive as they are already. If i am really unlucky i need to pay 25% tax and 5% custom fee. That will be a total of 2600 usd...now that aint cheap..

ohzee said:
I would suggest patience otherwise you will just get frustrated. I know it's easier said then done.

Way I see it were part of something new and exciting that's just taking off. At least soon™ we should
see some of these builds come to life.

I agree with ohzee, you just have to be patient........

Its very very hard to get a product from design to production, especially if you are fabricating it all yourself, so you guys have to cut them some slack and let them get on with it :)

DoD

SweKen said:
Lets cross our fingers for the last one, they are expensive as they are already. If i am really unlucky i need to pay 25% tax and 5% custom fee. That will be a total of 2600 usd...now that aint cheap..

Yep tell me about it :cry:

But I honestly don't think they are expensive, they just aren't as cheap as we'd like. :twisted:

(I spend about 2 hours a day 5 days a week all year on my bike so i get my moneys worth out of anything I stick between my legs :oops: )

Dod

Lets put it this way, its not expensive in ebike perspektive i guess, but since it equals to around one months swedish sallary after tax, and that being a bare frame, with out suspension, motor and so on and so forth..it leans towards dirtbike and roadbike pricing. :) I need to sell my curent roadbike Honda vtr firestorm, and an rc heli trex 600 and then put some more cash in to it, to be able to build my self that killer ebike that i want to be satisified :)

Half the pleasure is to build the bike by my self, and digging the forum for information and how-to's. And tweak it as the time goes by to reach "perfection".

I know my first build is on here it a cyclone 1200 I need up date it as it now running a navinci auto hub and when thud two speed reduction unit turns up my second build will be on here with a 80100 at 66v. But would like a nice bike to use for work but still want bit speed why was look at this frame.

Well.....
This is probably a world exclusive picture of the first customer Phasor frame :D

It turned Up yesterday at parents but I didn't get it till today...

and Its rather nice......

DoD

Attachments

• IMG_0395.jpg
    IMG_0395.jpg
    267.4 KB · Views: 2,861
You lucky dog.. thanks for sharing and good work.. yea surprised we have not heard from the guy with the white one's.

Wonder if that company has em now hitek or whatever.

Anyway GOOD JOB thanks for sharing with us.

SweKen said:
Oh man, thats beautiful, congrats :) What's that rear schock and where did you get it?

Its a secondhand Fox dhx 4 got it on ebay for around £60. (A rebuild kits only around £17 so £77 for a nice shock isn't too bad...

I also got my rc1 fork on ebay as well for £230. but it had been recently serviced/tuned by well respected tuning firm, so its as new

I was quite happy to get the suspension sorted for 300 uk pounds ish as it could get expensive if I had to buy new.

DoD

Back