Mxus controller wiring diagram?

DM is probably it then, but as a final check, where do those three wires go to when they leve the pcb? Is the yellow one soldered to the same pad as the green one, or is it the next pad? Not clear in thevphoto.

Just double checked, yes it is soldered to the same wire, which result in this:
20150803_202144.jpg

The red wire is giving positive signal with the yellow and green wire from the other set of wire?? What does that mean???

Thank you

You can therefore use pink and green as your ignition switch. Before connecting them, check with a meter on beep that the green is connected to the far end of the big resistor. If it is, you have it.

Hello,

So confirmation:
- green have positive continuity test to the R63 resistor
- the pink give 54V with the green wire and black wire.

So before I connect it, is it ok to do that? I suppose I'd need to connect the wire before hand as touch it would just create a big spark.

And that if it's not the right wire the controller is screwed.

Thank you

Hello,

So confirmation:
- green have positive continuity test to the R63 resistor
- the pink give 54V with the green wire and black wire.

So before I connect it, is it ok to do that? I suppose I'd need to connect the wire before hand as touch it would just create a big spark.

And that if it's not the right wire the controller is screwed.

Thank you

Ok, I've been connecting the pink and green:
20150805_003240.jpg

Result:
- Still no results on throttle
- The other red and black give 54v
- The throttle wire (black and red) give 1.3v when pink and green are connected
- The throttle wire (black an red) doesn't give anything if the pink and green aren't connected

I'm a bit confused... is the controller damaged?

When you were trying random wires, if you connected a battery wire to a 5v one, you could have wiped out anything on the 5v line. It doesn't look good.

You can start with the 12v regulators (LM317). There should be something round about 14v on the middle leg with the ignition on. Then you need to check the 5v regulator. I think that's it behind the capacitors with something ....05 written on it.

Back