• Howdy! we're looking for donations to finish custom knowledgebase software for this forum. Please see our Funding drive thread

New blog dedicated to BBS02 and fatbikes / 100mm BBS02 kit

This thread is going to be left abandoned to die. I have unwittingly been posting improperly (spam/clickbait) and my deepest apologies to everyone who was offended or annoyed by it. From this point forward I'll be posting CONTENT not links. The only link I will post henceforth will be the one in my signature line.

Again apologies for my ignorance, I'll do it differently in the future.

All the best.

Karl

Neither offended nor annoyed; your posts were connected to interesting verbiage which, apparently against ES rules, complemented the site.

gridlok said:
... I'll do it differently in the future.

But please make sure you leave us little clues as to when your blog is updated! Thanks Karl.

Simonism

Karl,

When you make a legal, informative post here, just put a "+" after the link in your signature so that we know when you have posted a new article on your blog.

That "+" can be a link to the new article... :^)

I will be posting the CONTENT of the articles not the links. The links and images probably won't work. Keep an eye out for the new thread, it will probably be called something like 'Electric Fatbike News' or some-such.

Thanks for the support. It's hard to know what is the 'right' way to do things here. Seems like there are a lot of rules, but inconsistent enforcement.

Karl

Ride on !

Thanks to Barrent the Deadeye Monster gets even more power with these custom torque arms.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    58.9 KB · Views: 900
Back