On/Off switch issues

xdaass

10 mW
Hi All,
im using the On/Off switch (push button) which always turn off when im riding on the sidewalk (probably from the vibrations),
any idea how to solve this (while keeping the ability to maintain the on/off push button :)

thanks \

I found this post from 8mo prior?
xdaass said:
This is my build,
I used DIY electric skateboard KIT, and received a lot of help and support during the bumpy road (Thanks Dexter )
Using two Zippy 5000 (20c) connected in serial, 120amp ESC, Wireless Wii Nunchuck and 270KV brushless motor.
I rides well.

Now for my next project im planning a carbon made deck with an internal enclosure and a motor hub to protect the motor- this is still in design phase.
Moreover im trying to create the electric wiring needed to have a one plug balanced charger + a power button.
Also found this little battery bar add-on, what do you think ? (http://www.aliexpress.com/item/12V-Precise-Real-Capacity-Tester-LED-Lead-acid-battery-Indicator-Electric-Parameter-Meter/1801776550.html)

I can't tell from the pic where the switch is located, but a rocker/diff style or change of location would be my opinion

see pic's
thanks

Attachments

• 20151006_145203.jpg
    20151006_145203.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 359
  • 20151006_145142.jpg
    20151006_145142.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 359
didnt understand, what do you mean by rotating it?
just to rotate in the same place ?

xdaass said:
didnt understand, what do you mean by rotating it?
just to rotate in the same place ?

Yes, just loosen the lock nut and rotate the switch. Inside the switch it most likely has a spring clip to keep it in the on position, rotating it should put it in a more optimal position.

rotating didn't help, nice try.
it seems that the spring inside the button is loos or something,
the button jumps to off when tapping on it swiftly. changing the button did the trick

thanks for the help, I appreciate it

Good bless this community :)

Back