QSMOTOR,0.5-12kW Electric Hub Motor & Mid Drive Motor Manufacture China

Are there any plans to build the 20kw motor also in a 13" 3,5 or 4" rim?
How do the ventilation openings affect the driving in the rain or in winter when the roads are sprincelt with salt?

Last edited:
I can't find the pin out diagram for the encoder plug, what wire goes to what?
The QS138 90H V3 motor is hall sensor type, not encoder type. Pls see below the wiring definition of the hall sensor.
1685752869867.png

Hello all, I have been working for quite some time on a motorcycle conversion with a QS138H and a Votol EM150sp. I was able to ride once in December before the controller began behaving as though the hall sensors were not connected. It would make noise, and spin to a particular position and stick there before shutting down. I was able to solve this problem by ordering some GH1151A hall sensors and replacing them on the board inside the motor, but now that the same problem has occurred again, the same fix is not working. Has anyone else encountered this? Any tips for troubleshooting?

The hall sensors shouldn't just fail...so there is probably something that caused the first ones to fail, and now it has probably damaged the other end of the chain (the controller), *or* the problem was a connection issue the first time that was fixed in the process of hall sensor replacement but this time has grown worse (or failed in a different place in the wires or connector).

Thank you, that was it. The first time I was pretty sure that I had accidentally touched a hall wire to B+ at some point, and I stand by that, but I just realized now that the issue this time was a faulty GND wire in the new-ish hall sensor harness. It made enough connection to provide +5 on the other end of the wire open circuit, but the resistance was high enough to be undervolting the sensors. She spins once more!

Hi! Big fan of your motors. Question, what is the most powerful front wheel fat tire motor you guys can produce?
And is it possible to manufacture a rear wheel motor with a shorter axle that could fit on the front shocks? Something in the realm of 135mm or so I think.

Hi! Big fan of your motors. Question, what is the most powerful front wheel fat tire motor you guys can produce?
And is it possible to manufacture a rear wheel motor with a shorter axle that could fit on the front shocks? Something in the realm of 135mm or so I think.
Hello,could you pls provide me more info. about the motor you need to my email alan@siaecosys.com? I will check it for you.

Anyone has the latest phase to phase resistance/inductance values for the new QS 3000W V3TI 205-50H(3Turn-6Turn) hub motor.
Want to do some performance simulations on ebikes.ca.
Thx.

Anyone has the latest phase to phase resistance/inductance values for the new QS 3000W V3TI 205-50H(3Turn-6Turn) hub motor.
Want to do some performance simulations on ebikes.ca.
Thx.

I don't have it for the new one. But I can try to measure it on my older QS205 stators with the DE-5000 LCR meter to give you a starting point if it will help.

so qsmotor is on this forum too?nice.question why cant u help a customer?i try to chat with u guys @aliexpress but none of the customer service give me advies or help.should i try here?

so qsmotor is on this forum too?nice.question why cant u help a customer?i try to chat with u guys @aliexpress but none of the customer service give me advies or help.should i try here?
Hello,Friend,what can I do for you? If there is any question, pls send me an email alan@siaecosys.com.For the motor issues, could you pls provide me the serial No. on the motor?

Thanks.

What is the difference between the V3 and V4 axles? A lot of the V4 motors I've seen have the phase wires not going through the axle, but through the side of the motor. Are all V4 motors like that?

What is the difference between the V3 and V4 axles? A lot of the V4 motors I've seen have the phase wires not going through the axle, but through the side of the motor. Are all V4 motors like that?
Hello,for the same motor, there is no difference between the V3 and V4 axles. For the motor which power higher than 9KW and the phase cable section is larger than 16 mm², the phase wires will go out through the side of the motor. The axles only could allow 16mm² or smaller phase cable come out.

Hello,for the same motor, there is no difference between the V3 and V4 axles. For the motor which power higher than 9KW and the phase cable section is larger than 16 mm², the phase wires will go out through the side of the motor. The axles only could allow 16mm² or smaller phase cable come out.
But this motor is an 8000w motor and it has phase wires going out the side.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230726_124332_Chrome~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20230726_124332_Chrome~2.jpg
    309.2 KB · Views: 26
  • Screenshot_20230727_101527_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230727_101527_Chrome.jpg
    527.2 KB · Views: 25
AFAICT that's the same method used for the "little" QS205 motors as well, so I don't understand the difference described.

@QSMotors, could you show us with images exactly what the difference is you are describing?

The hall sensors shouldn't just fail...so there is probably something that caused the first ones to fail, and now it has probably damaged the other end of the chain (the controller), *or* the problem was a connection issue the first time that was fixed in the process of hall sensor replacement but this time has grown worse (or failed in a different place in the wires or connector).
the controller I have no longer recognizes my halls even though I tested the halls with a DMM and they all work good. IT strictly runs in sensorless mode only now. I did have to swap my Green and yellow phase wires. I am pretty scared to ride the bike though because sometimes even at high speeds I can feel the cogging/hesitation/sensing feeling. I really don't want a lock up at 40 mph+.

It might've happened because I forgot to cap my wire ends I wasn't using (the rats nest) and stuffed them into a bag. They might've touched and shorted out and damaged the controller. I wonder if it's safe to use a damaged cheap Chinese controller...

Hello, the sprocket for the QS90 1KW motor is 428 14T sprokect. Is there no sprocket on the motor?
I need a motor sprocket for QS90 compatible with a #410, #410H or #25h Chain Please
those numbers are the chain type/size.

I need a motor sprocket for a regular bicycle chain

I need a motor sprocket for QS90 compatible with a #410, #410H or #25h Chain Please

Hello, sorry to inform you that we don't have the sprocket type for 410,410H or 25H Chain.

You can take the QS sprocket and have the teeth machined off it and have the sprocket you need machined for a press fit and have it welded.

Back