Qulbix Raptor 140 frame and rear shock. NEW. U.K £350. Seperately. Brakes, Down hill forks, cranks, bottom bracket

brumbrum

100 kW
I've got a brand new in box Qulbix Raptor 140mm wide frame with rear swing arms, seat assembly for bike seat, all accessories, and also with DMN rear shock.
The frame is for pedals, and has 55mm wide rear arms for rear motor like QS 205 , Cromotor etc.
£350 plus post. u.k

seperately...
I have brand new 2022 Sram Code R front and rear brake set, with new pads and rotors 203mm and 220mm taken from brand new bike, never used. £130 + post.
Brand new in box, 2022 Rockshox Boxxer Select RC dual crown downhill forks. Comes with a new Truvativ Descendant 35mm wide direct mount stem.
£530 + post.

I also have NEW in box , e*thirteen LG1 Plus Cranks. 83mm x 170mm with bottom bracket and chain wheel.
£80 + post.

Alll the above fit the Quilbix raptor frame. Willing to do a deal if you want all items.
Located in Cardiff. Can be picked up in person, if prefered.

photos can be given on this thread if interested.
Andrew

Last edited:
I've got a brand new in box Qulbix Raptor 140mm wide frame with rear swing arms, seat assembly for bike seat, all accessories, and also with DMN rear shock.
The frame is for pedals, and has 55mm wide rear arms for rear motor like QS 205 , Cromotor etc.
£350 plus post. u.k

seperately...
I have brand new 2022 Sram Code R front and rear brake set, with new pads and rotors 203mm and 220mm taken from brand new bike, never used. £130 + post.
Brand new in box, 2022 Rockshox Boxxer Select RC dual crown downhill forks. Comes with a new Truvativ Descendant 35mm wide direct mount stem.
£530 + post.

I also have NEW in box , e*thirteen LG1 Plus Cranks. 83mm x 170mm with bottom bracket and chain wheel.
£80 + post.

Alll the above fit the Quilbix raptor frame. Willing to do a deal if you want all items.
Located in Cardiff. Can be picked up in person, if prefered.

photos can be given on this thread if interested.
Andrew

Can you ship the frame to EU ?

Possibly. I have no idea what it would cost. If you private message me your address I could try and look into it.

You still hot this mate?

Back