• Howdy! we're looking for donations to finish custom knowledgebase software for this forum. Please see our Funding drive thread

Smart ebike promo video April 2

Too bad they included every concievable type of person in the test program except real ebikers, or even regular bikers. Check the stupidly low cadence they use to try to climb a hill.

Do they even know what the bike's gears are for?

Fortunately they still are producing a fine looking ebike. They just need somebody who RIDES to get involved when it's testing time. Not a racer per se, just somebody with many many 1000's of bicycle miles under their seat.

Just another 250w Bion X equipped $3800 bike after all the hype. Where are the fenders and rack so that it at least can be used effectively as a commuter bike because that is all it is good for.

They should have Dr Bass on their testing team!

The bike IS just what a good size market segment wants. You just don't find that segment on ES. :roll: Nothing wrong with thier product I see, for those with the funds for that kind of bike. I just found it funny their testers didn't have the sense to downshift and increase thier cadence up a hill.

I haven't seen this older promo vid before...
Uploaded by smart on Nov 9, 2011
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJMEjAfECR8
[youtube]eJMEjAfECR8[/youtube]

Merits of the design or selling price aside, just think it's cool to see this sort of production quality invested in ebike promo videos... A rising tide lifts all boats.

10cK

Back