The Loop ! 4km Full throttle test video

That Tidalforce is slick!

It looked like there were more than a few vehicles waiting to jump out in front of you and that truck... yikes!
How about... at least a strobe on the helmet? We want to keep seeing video from you... not necessarily of you (like something bad on the news, if you know what I mean) :)

Or do you already have that and it just doesn't show up in the videos?

Once again... nice videos.

Great vids, Y.

Am I right in saying the Cruiser is the quickest around the loop? It looks like it also chews up less watt-hours than the Tidalforce?

And most importantly, which one do you ENJOY the most????

dequinox said:
Nice vids Y! Wow those little 3210's really scream don't they?! What sort of freewheel crank bearing are you using on the RC bike? Is that a SBP HD freewheel or a regular ENO that you modified?

I"m running 44v LFP, once i switch to 48v Lipo it will scream even more !! :twisted:

The cranks are IPS, with original freewheel, once it wears out i'll install an ENO but so far it's holding up .

zap said:
That Tidalforce is slick!

It looked like there were more than a few vehicles waiting to jump out in front of you and that truck... yikes!
How about... at least a strobe on the helmet? We want to keep seeing video from you... not necessarily of you (like something bad on the news, if you know what I mean) :)

Or do you already have that and it just doesn't show up in the videos?

Once again... nice videos.

:wink:

Grinhill said:
Great vids, Y.

Am I right in saying the Cruiser is the quickest around the loop? It looks like it also chews up less watts than the Tidalforce?

And most importantly, which one do you ENJOY the most????

Yep, the chopper so far made it the fastest, i could have matched it on the RC by burning thru more power but the battery is limitting me right now ( lipo is in the mail.. and then i plan to gear it down some more.. ) And also. the RC only has front brakes right now so i have to be carefull lol..

Right now, the chopper wins the fun factor contest, the brute acceleration in complete silence makes for an awsome ride.. but all the bikes are fun and i pretty much put equal miles on all of them.

Back