• Howdy! we're looking for donations to finish custom knowledgebase software for this forum. Please see our Funding drive thread

The true sine-wave (vectored) controller & electronics set

andreym,
how is the progress of development of new firmware?
will BMS work without charging battery through the controller or has the controller to be on?
btw: very happy with the Max controller :)

do tell.
details please.

i will soon as iv now worked out how to post pics, finally.
so ill do a thread on it.

they are just amazing silent at high power levels. all i can hear is wind. if i twist my head so the wind doesnt buffet, i might hear my disc rubbing slightly or the tyre tread buzz a little but NO motor sound. its just nuts!

Dear Friends,

My name is Oleg and I am the new Sales and Marketing manager in Adaptto E-drives lab.

First of all I would like to thank everyone for interest and patience because we’ve experienced some difficulties in the production process and were unable to answer all the questions.

My top priority for now would be the interaction with your enquiries and technical questions. It would be my pleasure to discuss all the questions in detail via our e-mail: sales@adaptto.ru

Or my own one: olegk@adaptto.ru

Feel free to contact me any time!

Dear Friends!

Here is one more update:

From now, for all the questions, problems and ideas regarding the development process please send your queries to techsupport@adaptto.ru in order to receive a professinal help and advice.

For the rest of issues including partnership and dealers' proposals please feel free to contact our Sales: sales@adaptto.ru
Or my own adress: olegk@adaptto.ru

All the best!

Dear friends!

Its our pleasure to announce the launch of our new web-site: http://adaptto.com/.

For now we have included all the essential information about our products but we will do our best to constantly update the web-site by combining all the popular topics and relevant questions into a single handy web-resource.

You can already use the web-site for your orders! There is only a bank transfer option for payments now but we will also make credit card payments available on the web-site during the next 1-2 months for your convenience.

I would highly appreciate your ideas and advices regarding site improvements/information to include etc.

In the near future we're going to introduce our Micro-E (1 Kw) controller with amazingly small dimensions and weight. PAS sensor is also being prepared.

I would also like to remind you our e-mails:
sales@adaptto.ru - for order questions
techsupport@adaptto.ru - for all the technical enquiries
And my personal: olegk@adaptto.ru for dealerhip questions

All the best!
Oleg

Adaptto E-Drives Lab said:
In the near future we're going to introduce our Micro-E (1 Kw) controller with amazingly small dimensions and weight. PAS sensor is also being prepared.

I would also like to remind you our e-mails:
sales@adaptto.ru - for order questions
techsupport@adaptto.ru - for all the technical enquiries
And my personal: olegk@adaptto.ru for dealerhip questions

All the best!
Oleg

What would be the expected price of the micro-e? And will it also have bms integrated?
The standard one is so expensive I can't afford it, but if price decent I'd definnitely get one

cwah said:
The standard one is so expensive I can't afford it, but if price decent I'd definnitely get one

I think if you're designing a bike from the ground up they're actually a pretty good deal-- you save money on a BMS, on a charger, and on a Cycle-Analyst. The highly configurable display and all its advantages is (nearly) like a free bonus. But it's an all in one package so it's not a small sticker, I know!

riba2233 said:
Your website states power in kwh:

Power (nominal/peak) 3 kWh/6kWh

You should correct that, but other from that, it looks really nice!

Thanks a lot for your attention to details! Already corrected!

cwah said:
What would be the expected price of the micro-e? And will it also have bms integrated?

For now we cannot disclose the exact price because we haven't still estimated all the materials' costs and other expenses of producing Micro-E.
For sure Micro-E will be fully integrated with our BMS.

xenodius said:
I think if you're designing a bike from the ground up they're actually a pretty good deal-- you save money on a BMS, on a charger, and on a Cycle-Analyst. The highly configurable display and all its advantages is (nearly) like a free bonus. But it's an all in one package so it's not a small sticker, I know!

Dear Xenodius,

Thanks a lot for your appreciation!

xenodius said:
cwah said:

I am building my bikes from scratch and my expenses are:
- 15usd ah/wattmeter to replace the cycle analyst. I just need to know voltage, power and ah consumption
- completely silent (fanless) and waterproof charger: 80usd
- bms: 70 usd.
- controller: 70 usd

Most of the time, i interchange charger and wattmeter between bike so it cost less, but for 250 usd i can have it all. And its working very well.

What is missing the most is for me a proper bms that shows me cell level performance and that's where the adapto would make the difference.

But I can't pay 3 times the cost for that, even if its going to be integrated. So its going either adapto, the new upcoming speedict or smart bms.

cwah said:
xenodius said:
cwah said:

I am building my bikes from scratch and my expenses are:
- 15usd ah/wattmeter to replace the cycle analyst. I just need to know voltage, power and ah consumption
- completely silent (fanless) and waterproof charger: 80usd
- bms: 70 usd.
- controller: 70 usd

Most of the time, i interchange charger and wattmeter between bike so it cost less, but for 250 usd i can have it all. And its working very well.

What is missing the most is for me a proper bms that shows me cell level performance and that's where the adapto would make the difference.

But I can't pay 3 times the cost for that, even if its going to be integrated. So its going either adapto, the new upcoming speedict or smart bms.

I have ordered MAX-E adapto too.
But if you need only smart bms take a look on founding power smart bms, it goes with screen.

Artur said:
But if you need only smart bms take a look on founding power smart bms, it goes with screen.

Dear Artur,

I tried to contact you via e-mail yesterday, but still haven't received an answer.
Please write me back to one of the e-mails.

Regards,

Adaptto E-Drives Lab said:
Artur said:

Dear Artur,

I tried to contact you via e-mail yesterday, but still haven't received an answer.
Please write me back to one of the e-mails.

Regards,

I have oredered one set from forum member for 905$. Thank you. When will you have them in stock to make 10pcs order? After NY? And when is the color screen realise?

These controllers look awesome!

Has anyone tried them with an RC outrunner motor? I've got a C80100 and wondering if it can handle the low inductance

Stielz said:

Has anyone tried them with an RC outrunner motor? I've got a C80100 and wondering if it can handle the low inductance

pretty sure member 'greenroads' has with good results... but took a fair bit of tuning to get it running well. I'll be trying to run my rv100pro on one too, ill update the owners thread when i finally get round to it...

sn0wchyld said:
Stielz said:

pretty sure member 'greenroads' has with good results... but took a fair bit of tuning to get it running well. I'll be trying to run my rv100pro on one too, ill update the owners thread when i finally get round to it...
The adaptto works well with outrunner motor - but i tested only the torcman cpd motor.
The important thing - Polepair * rpm = should not be higher than 70kerpm - that means = 10Polepair * 10krpm = 50kerpm (polpairs means pole divide by 2)

To adjust the adapto is not so easy - autoset does nearly not work. It think thats the problem of the coil resistance - i have about 20mOhm (normaly with an hub motor you have about 200mOhm)

but it works now, because i did a lot of try - with differnt CPD motors - now i can adjust every cpm motor without of problems, because i use still the same "basic configuration".
- you have to know what you are doing with the differnt settings of adaptto - thats not allways so easy, because the documenation is not really good - but better than other manuals...

General its an big differnt if you use an "low speed" hub motor or an high speed outrunner motor.

Thanks for your reply.

I brought the Max-E so fingers crossed that I can get it working well with the C80100 130kv stock wind and then with a custom wind for lower kv.

Might need to pick your brain when my controller arrives to better understand what settings I need to adjust..

Back