Ways to get Best possible throttle response.

The tt I had worked well enough to make the bike more rideable but I never had much time with it before it burnt up with my throttle from my experimenting with a greentime controller. It was good at giving the throttle/bike a good smooth "slow" throttle. Could not get a happy medium of good balance as when you have your power on tap with a snap/ twist when you need it. Always was too much or not quite fast enough. Sure I could have gotten closer to ideal playing with it some more. Current based sensing seems like a much better way than speed time / ramp alone. It is worth the research for anyone with a higher power light weight mid drive build. Look forward to the developments

the questiom to me is: how can we remove this lag in a mid drive's powertrain? that's the main issue for me to search for a better throttle solution.
if you are in a low gear and climbing hills with roots and stones in your way everything is fine as long as you don't stop. but if you come to a full stop and have to start moving again with a root blocking your way it start to become not funny.
i would like to see something that can keeps amps really low (maybe in combination with a speed signal?) if speed is next to zero. if you pull the trigger to wot i still want to be able to wheelie out of a danger situation ;)

Back