How to ship a Zero Motorcycle to Hong Kong

RJMH1402

1 µW
Hey guys, my name is Roman and I'm new to this forum, I was wondering if you could help me with an issue that I've had for a long time.

The main problem is that the ZM dealer in Hong Kong isn't selling bikes to particulars, only to companies and with several units. I've tried several things and so far the only way that seems viable is to buy the motorcycle with a dealer on Jakarta, Indonesia, I already went there to test the bike by myself and they told me that a shipping to Hong Kong was possible with an external shipping company, which I already found, now the main problem is that I need a document called " Material Safety Data Sheet ", which is related to the big battery the product carries. I try to contact the ZM manufacturer in California to see if they could provide me this document but they told me they could only provided to dealers. Can you please give me any ideas on how to fix this? The main problem in this case I believe is to get the Material Safety Data Sheet document.

The model I decided to buy is a Zero DS from 2015

Thanks in advance.

https://www.batterystuff.com/files/827-lfp128198_gjw2015-2598pbf012020-a01-msds.pdf

Whether that's the exact one shouldn't matter, farasis does make the batteries.

And watch out on that 2015!! My 2017 had a dead battery from the start cuz the dealer hadn't charged it. And your 2015 battery warranty will probably be expired since the bike was built in 2014. So, make extra super clear that the batteries are working! They seem to be pretty reliable if taken care of.

Also, do not ship large lithium battery packs with a full charge. Storage area 4.2V per cell is bad for cycle life, and the lower the charge, the less heat there will be if there is an incident with one bad cell. 3.0V-3.3V per cell is what I would use for shipping.

Back