How do I connect my controller?

makos3k

1 µW
HTB1k7jXnfiSBuNkSnhJq6zDcpXaz.jpg

this is the type of controller i just bought. but the problem is i dont know how to wire it up. please can anyone help me with a detailed explaination on how to wire it to this motor just illustrated above. thanks

makos3k said:

this is the type of controller i just bought. but the problem is i dont know how to wire it up. please can anyone help me with a detailed explaination on how to wire it to this motor just illustrated above. thanks

What are you trying to wire it up to? That’s not a 3 phase controller like used on most ebike motors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

makos3k said:

To what motor? There is no information at all about it in your post.

Hopefully it is a brushed motor, since that is a brushed controller.

If so, then as it notes in the image itself, line 2, the Blue wire is the positive motor wire, and the Yellow is the negative motor wire. But basically it doesn't matter which wire goes to which, except for direction of motor rotation. If it's wrong, just swap the wires and it'll spin the right way.

If your motor is not a brushed motor (if it ahs more than two wires) then this controller will not operate it.

If your motor is brushed, you only need wires 1 2 and 3. The rest can be ignored.

Back