10kw slim sized controller ? Other than Adaptto?

Jestronix

10 kW
I can't find any controllers in the 10kw sinewave range that are even close to adaptto's size. Which is out of my price range unfortunately.

All other controllers are so bulky, it's almost like they are all designed without any thought around being mounted on ebikes.

Most controllers are mounted on the front bar behind the front wheel where space is even more constrained due to the front wheel when the forks are fully compressed. I hate the look as well.

I have found some controllers that are close but are at their extreme limits of reliability.

Has anyone spotted anything even remotely in the size range if the adaptto?

Any controller that has 4110 mosfets, 12 of them at least, can feed 10Kw if it is mounted in full air flow.

Jestronix said:
MadRhino said:
Any controller that has 4110 mosfets, 12 of them at least, can feed 10Kw if it is mounted in full air flow.

with no phase ?
I am not sure what you are meaning.

10 kw phase current does not require a big controller. A 12 X 4110 can do it reliably, it could even do more. A 18 X 4110 can feed more than twice and it is still a slim format to fit in a frame. Those are much cheaper than Adapto, so you can afford to keep a backup on the shelf and experiment high power upgrades.

Back