1967 Lambretta Li build

Wow, the finish looks so good! Nice job!

You shared your battery specs, but can you share more details about it? What cells, what voltage, did you make it, where did you buy parts, ect...?

And I apologize if this sounds critical, but you may want to add on some torque arms of a thicker nature. It looks like you're using the stock plates from QSmotor, which work for keeping the wheel from shooting out the back of the swingarm. But they usually aren't going to be tight enough to keep the axle from rotating, even with the nuts tightened over them. You didn't mention whether you're using regen, but even if you're not, you may want to upgrade to clamp-style torque arms.

You did a great job on the swingarm, and you have plenty of room in the tube to slide something in. Clearly you have some fabrication skills, shouldn't be a huge issue to add on a clamping torque arm.

Thanks for sharing!

Battery is 80ah 72v 100 amp continues,and 200amp peek.. nothing special from China ,..no regen on this..is regen worth it ..keep getting mixed reports..I'll look into the torque arm clamps thank for the heads up

Very clean looking build and custom swingarm. Regen is definitely worth it for the extra braking force; especially if you already have a controller that supports it (like your Fardriver). If you do enable regen; just keep an eye on your torque plates/axle nuts for the first bunch of rides especially.

I'll look into the regen..guess your saying it adds resistance to the motor which helps with breaking not that it needs help stoping..ha
Do you know what the efficiency is of regen..you've peeked my interest..

Regen helps stopping, also less mechanical wear of the brake pads, so less maintenance and... also you get more range 5% or more depending where you ride... City rides with many stops, flats or hills...
Look for proportional regenerative braking for additional natural feel when braking!

So a whole list of small regen advantages. It makes it totally worth implementing!
See: Regen - Learn

Regen helps stopping, also less mechanical wear of the brake pads, so less maintenance and... also you get more range 5% or more depending where you ride... City rides with many stops, flats or hills...
Look for proportional regenerative braking for additional natural feel when braking!

So a whole list of small regen advantages. It makes it totally worth implementing!
Thanks ..I'll be looking into regen for sure

So I'm going to set up breaking regen on the scoot ..is there some good settings for my set up out there..72v qs205 v3 72450 fardriver

Back