• Howdy! we're looking for donations to finish custom knowledgebase software for this forum. Please see our Funding drive thread

2010 Trek Valencia +charger

Could anyone post a picture or information about the charger for the 2010 Trek Valencia +? It is the 40.7v battery at 6.4ah.

I just bought a used model without a charger, and I cannot find a place to buy one anywhere...

There is this 37v:

http://www.biketechshop.com/bionx-37v-li-mn-battery-charger-p-2916.html

And this 45v:

http://www.thebikefactory.co.uk/productdetails.asp?productid=71832

Do all charger voltages match the voltage of the battery?

The "2010 Trek Valencia" is just a standard bike. It is not a factory E-bike. Sounds to me that you are contributing to the theft of our bikes since you have some how obtained one that you know nothing about without a charger. just saying

Well, I am not sure how having a bike without a charger makes me a thief, but I appreciate your insight. The bike is a 2010 version as far as I can tell. It has the older style console, and from everything I have read, a few things changed when the bike was sold with the G2 console.

As to your concern about "contributing to the theft of our bikes", why is it that because I don't know much about a bike that I have purchased used, I am a thief? If you don't have any useful information, please keep it to yourself.

whole can of worms there buddy. try asking the person you bought the bike from about the battery and charger. we need to know what kind of battery you have to help you. and yes if you have no info on why you have a battery that came with a bike without a charger, it is most likely stolen. :roll:

And by the way the 45v charger you linked to is the right charger.

Well, the guy I got it from bought a storage unit with the bike in it. Front wheel was bent pretty badly. Bike had been there, unattended for at least a year. So, battery will power up the console, but obviously it is pretty far gone.

I have been calling the Bionx dealers in the area to try to get some info on chargers and other things. If this were a stolen bike how could I find out? Is there a registry? I don't want anyone's stolen stuff, but I doubt the guy I bought it from would have sold it to me at his house were he concerned about it being stolen.

Back