24f Nucular Issues running QS hub motors.

Renouvelle

10 µW
Anyone with a QS205 or 273 running a 24F having startup issues since updating to 8.12/8.13?
It starts with a bang no matter what throttle/clutch/amps per sec, etc settings we try. Tried 4 different controllers/motor/throttle combos, same result.
Exact same settings on an older 24F are glass smooth in all conditions.
I’m assuming it’s PID or hall settings that are different in the new firmware?
Before digging deep into that, anyone have a quick (export/importable) solution?

Thanks in advance!

Anyone with a QS205 or 273 running a 24F having startup issues since updating to 8.12/8.13?
It starts with a violent bang no matter what throttle/clutch/amps per sec, etc settings we try. Tried 4 different controllers/motor/throttle combos/phase wire configuration etc, same result.
Exact same settings on an older 24F are glass smooth in all conditions right out of the box.
Before digging deep into that, anyone have a quick (export/importable 🤞 ) solution?

Thanks in advance!

It starts with a bang no matter what throttle/clutch/amps per sec, etc settings we try. Tried 4 different controllers/motor/throttle combos, same result.
Exact same settings on an older 24F are glass smooth in all conditions.
Before digging deep into that, anyone have a quick (export/importable) solution?

Thanks in advance!
Did you make motor detection / angle correction setup after update? Also what throttle mode you have in use? If you have "power" throttle settings then change it to torque etc. In power settings there Is very large spike, because phase amperes goes very high at start.

Also you get faster answers in Nucular telegram group.

Did you make motor detection / angle correction setup after update? Also what throttle mode you have in use? If you have "power" throttle settings then change it to torque etc. In power settings there Is very large spike, because phase amperes goes very high at start.

Yes. Every time we change anything about the configuration we run auto setup.
Also, it does it in all throttle modes.
Activating Clutch helps, basically eliminates the initial bang/jerk with one exception. It’s the strangest thing, when you change directions fwd to rev rev to fwd, ONLY the first/initial acceleration has the troublesome jerk from standstill. After that, all movements are smooth until changing directions.

I just joined the telegram group and will cross post. Thank you for your response.

Back