A big THANK YOU to all the guys here who have bought stuff!

recumpence

1 GW
On Earth right now. That can change at any time, t
Hey Guys,

I just wanted to thank all of you who have helped me along. This all started with Warren from Recumbents.com (WISIL site). He posted my Actionbent Midracer E-cumbent build blog, then I was invited to join here based on that blog. Now I am building drive systems (on version 4 at this point). I have a few relatively decent development projects going on for a few clients, my first run of V4 drives is sold out, FFR trikes has started based on my drive systems (and still running them), and I am selling as many drives as I can make.

I want to thank all of you guys for helping me out; Miles, for his CAD skills, Luke, Bigmoose, Methods, AJ, and others I cannot recall right now for various pieces of advice and "What the heck are you thinking?" statements to me that have kept the system moving forward (pun intended).

I do not want to be gushy, here. I just have begun thinking about where this little cottage industry would be without a good network of people like you.

Anyway, I am thrilled to say I have a few new projects happening, the drive continues to evolve, refine, and otherwise improve and will continue to do so as long as I can fund the improvements.

I also want to thank the forum mods for allowing me to show stuff that is, admittedly, income generating and, therefore, somewhat spam, to be posted on this forum. I try my best not to push my products and to deal with the majority of sale related questions on a PM basis.

I will keep you Guys posted as I have any new stuff to show.

Matt

Agreed, I am a fan of your products as well! Its hard to beat cool looking billet!

I always love to see your work Matt. :)

It's a treat for all of us everytime you make a new project.

I haven't been able to buy anything, but, it's NOT spam to me. I look at it as an engineering class. You do some amazing things, that I only WISH I could do. Your thinking process is outstanding.

I thank YOU for showing all the photos and ideas. Harold

Its SPAM, get rid of him!!! lol

never bought anything from you, as i have the tools and currently getting the education to do it all myself, so saying this on a learning basis that may well guide me to final majors projects and beyond, its great to see your drives, know what works and doesnt, what the market is looking for, and general innovation you have got going there. Plus you are always willing to accept that not everyone can afford nor wants to buy a pre-made kit, so are willing to answer questions as to materials :D

More info on your drives would not be a bad thing, for me anyway... might harm your business a little if you had everything i wanted posted up :p

Hi Matt,

More power to your elbow, i've bought most stuff you have made and have to say its all been top quality, if truth be told the non hub section is mostly your creation, that should tell you how much you impacted the forum, Rock on :mrgreen:

D

Back