Accelerated Systems ASI BAC 4000 & BAC 8000 FOC BT Controllers

With the smartphone app I've had an issue making sure the flash button actually knows it was pressed and writes. If you email ASI they may send you a link to bacdoor PC software.

Pins 14 and 15 are gnd, 13 is RX and 3 is TX for TTL. That's on the 16 pin connector. A regular ttl usb adaptor should work.

Hello or can I order a controller asi 4000 or 8000? I would like a quick delivery I am in France
I heard that on E.R.T the delays being very long and I did not get an answer from my mail to asi directly

MERCI

you are not the only one....internet, facebook social media is full of ERT behavior. sry...

but maybe try to get stuff over lighning rod. looks like he has better options to contact him and i bet if mike say you get it in time you will get it in time.....just because michael will not sacrifice his reputation for ERT.

I tried to connect, it doesn’t connect, I tried all the options, Asi says that the one who set up the controller somehow blocked it for writing (ERT) to end users, they do not help, ERT does not answer me, so if you want to save your time and money, don’t buy with him, he takes time and does not provide full support, but you can forget about the guarantee, because he stopped answering me the question of return
:bigthumb: :roll:

Now I have to use a battery up to 80 volts, the controller works at this voltage, and it's very good, but I want to use 84 volts, but then the controller goes into protection until I lower the voltage, and since the controller is very good, it's a pity that it it’s hard to buy, and about the ert kit, knowing the pinout, you can connect the display and the regeneration choke yourself, the settings for the controller are quite simple
:lowbatt: :(

contact him

http://lightning-rods10.mybigcommerce.com/?ctk=4E0J7466PN14D53BX8AJC78N

he is also on facebook. he will answer. tell him your story and you dont get answer from ERT.
Pretty sure he knows that allready but just ask him to get in contact with the lazy dude.

Merlin said:
contact him

http://lightning-rods10.mybigcommerce.com/?ctk=4E0J7466PN14D53BX8AJC78N

he is also on facebook. he will answer. tell him your story and you dont get answer from ERT.
Pretty sure he knows that allready but just ask him to get in contact with the lazy dude.

Can you give a link directly to it? On facebook

maybe google was broken

https://m.facebook.com/Lightning-Rods-613804531978401/

Genchichik said:
Asi says that the one who set up the controller somehow blocked it for writing (ERT) to end user

You've got to be kidding. That is major bs! I would do a paypal claim or chargeback if you're within that window. The controller I got from ERT is programmable normally but I bought it a year ago.

ERT SCAMMER ??
Hi guys
I have problem with my order.
I bought ASI BAC 8000 with delivery to Poland, more than one month ago (9 August 2019), but nothing come until now.. :evil: Company not answer, :evil: :evil: owner on facebook not answer. (answering until I make prepayment)
link to profile: https://www.facebook.com/alan.hu.7

I don't know what can I do :shock:
this is not my first order from ERT, but know I'm really disappointed :|
I have reported a scam to PayPal and I waiting for result

At the moment - after this post, in this topic, and after exchanging some messages with ASi - I know that ASI is responsible for the fault - which delayed delivery. Also - Alan too - after when I spam every last him photo about my problem - answer us, after half a day..
But to this moment we are still without controller.
At the moment ASI send me some information about my order and next orders - so I copy whole information to Your information about my problem. I will let U know in next week - what is the delivery status.

WE2YLNZ.jpg

There you have it. ASI is the problem not ERT... Alan explained recently in a email that they are just starting to receive the 4000 units from ASI. They just need better communication at ERT and people wouldn’t be so upset.

Yes a critical issue

no "just" about it

Of course better than outright ripping people off

but still would not give him my money if other choices exist

if he was honest on delivery it would be also ok.

if he has nothing in stock he should say that.
if he didnt get it in time he should say that.

catching money and sending courier stickers as a proof that something is shipped is beeing a huge asshole.

its not the first time here or on fb someone is waiting MONTHS about his controller and allready paid.

as this behavior goes over the last "years" it will not change whatever "ert" say. so if you wanna buy an ASI controller
from ERT, just dont send blind money. Tell him about his reputation and lies on the web and tell him straight that a paypal dispute will be open right after 30days without any 2nd email.

dont give someone with this reputation too much leash or you will be the next begging for contact/answers.

still wonder anyway why going over ERT when you can buy direct from manufacturer?!

Back