Alienozo Folding Bike

wetdog2

10 µW
So I've been on the lookout for a folding commuter e-bike that I can bring on public transportation without hassle and I found this:

http://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/Alienozo-2016-foldable-e-bicycle-foldable_60466310004.html?spm=a2700.7724838.0.0.XVcQii

It uses the Bofeili Gen 2 mid drive and I believe it has a torque sensor. The rest of the specs seem decent - Shimano Acera, disc brakes, hidden battery, Samsung cells, etc.

I know that it's risky and the delivery costs would be astronomical, but I'm wondering specifically:

1) What are people's experiences buying an entire bike on Alibaba?
2) Has anyone had experience with this seller?
3) Has anyone ridden or read reviews on this ebike?
4) What are people's thoughts on Bofeili motors?

Thanks in advance.

The most important information about the Alienozo brand, this Alibaba seller, and specifically this folding bike must be hidden deep. Searches yielded squat.

Hi,
I was in the same position when I looked at this bike.
The company is real and they do make bikes and motors.

They make the motors for several well known brands including the FLX bike which is being very well received.

In the end I contacted the company and finally ordered a bike.

It arrived a couple of weeks ago. Apart from a damaged charger which they fedexed a replacement for, the bike arrived in good condition.

I have so far ridden it about 100km. It is too early to tell how it will work in the long run, but so far I enjoy riding it.

I am happy to keep you posted about my progress with it as I was also looking at it with very little information.

The components are pretty good as you observed...better than almost any other folding ebike and it seems well put together.

Good luck,

Antony

Back