Anyone have recommended setting for V3 cycle analyst

Stuartlsl

10 mW
Does anyone have any recommendations on setting for the V3 CA with Phaserunner and bafang G62 1000w motor? I'm looking for a higher top speed, on my eahora x7 plus stock 750w motor and 20 amp max controller and 48v battery I was getting 29-32mph. With this setup from grin same battery but 1000w motor and Phaserunner controller I get max 26mph on a good day, if I really peddle I can get 28mph but as I stop peddling I'm quickly back down to 25.6mph. The CA says my average speed is 20.6 and I do alot of peddling to try and keep speed up. Thanks in advance for any help 🙂👍

What readings does the CA show you for all the different screens when you reach the max speed without pedalling?

Which limit flags are capitalized when you reach the max speed without pedalling?

If there are no limit flags at that max speed, the CA settings are not involved as it isn't limiting anything, and it is then up to the controller and motor and battery. ****

What are all your present settings, in both the CA and the PR?

If the PR settings aren't maxed out, then doing that might help depending on what the thing is that is keeping your speed low.

If the PR is maxed out, then the motor may simply have a slower winding than your previous motor and so spin slower. What speed does this motor spin at, without any load (wheel off ground)? What speed did your old motor spin at, same conditions?

**** well, it's possible the throttle output isn't high enough to match the controller's throttle needs. You can change that in either the CA or the PR so that the min and max throttles are matched. If the controller doesn't get enough throttle to get full power, it could cause insufficient speed...but for this to be the case, the PR would have to be only using the same or less battery current than your previous system, for the previous one to be faster. (and/or the motor winding is too slow, and/or the battery is so heavily loaded it is sagging in voltage so much there just isn't enough power).

I noticed after you posted your most recent thread that you never replied here. Did you resolve the issue you started in this thread? If so, what was the resolution (so future readers can be helped by it)?

Changing setting for the throttle to be as close as possible to the throttle didn't change anything, the only thing I could change to achieve a higher top speed was field weakening which in turn used much more battery than I would have liked. Which brings us to my next thread.

Back