APT 96600 Manual & Software pin and connection

daxwert

10 µW
Hi

I have bought an APT96600 Controller from Alibaba.
It came without any documentation. Just the CD and cable for programming. CD is wrong (Simcard programming software).
I found the software and manual file on the QS website but it requires me to enter a pin to unzip it. I have emailed them but no response. Does anyone have the password by any chance?

My cables loom also came unlabeled and I have been trying to figure out how to get it started. I dont seem to get it on at all and I dont want to do anything wrong and damage it. Does anyone know what are the minimum connections I need to get it started? Specially on the low voltage side.

Any help appreciated.

PS: I have gone through the stuff about the APT on this board but no real info on basic connection.

Hi

I have bought an APT96600 Controller from Alibaba.
It came without any documentation. Just the CD and cable for programming. CD is wrong (Simcard programming software).
I found the software and manual file on the QS website but it requires me to enter a pin to unzip it. I have emailed them but no response. Does anyone have the password by any chance?

My cables loom also came unlabeled and I have been trying to figure out how to get it started. I dont seem to get it on at all and I dont want to do anything wrong and damage it. Does anyone know what are the minimum connections I need to get it started? Specially on the low voltage side.

Any help appreciated.

PS: I have gone through the stuff about the APT on this board but no real info on basic connection.

Back