Are there any BMS that can handle 26s @200amps-300amps

bigbr1212

10 mW
I just blew my Bms. I don't think it's powerful enough.. Can anyone help..I have a 26s 84v 40ah lifepo4 pack with a 36fet Zelena Vozilla controller for my cromotor v3 and I had 10 shunts put on the controller so I can get 200+amps to the hub, but I'm having trouble finding a BMS that can handle 200amps. Can anyone help. I tried using the Emus BMS but I don't like it's set up. I currently have an HCX-D170 150amp BMS from BesTechPower but I was wondering if anyone had knew of any BMS that can handle 200-300amps instantaneous or continuous.. I would prefer a charging Bms but I don't need it to be used to shunt the battery power during riding.
Thank you

Adaptto max-e?http://adaptto.com/Products/Controllers/

It does also controller too, so you'd be able to sell your bug 36 fet one for a smaller 1kg one

i think the D170 will handle 200A from looking at it. is the 150A the continuous rating?

at that current level you really should build up the traces with buss wire to keep the mosfets balanced as much as possible.

does not take much copper, even just a little 18-16AWG buss wire would spread the load out down that mosfet array more evenly imo. maybe pick up the drain and source current from each end with jumpers tied back to the main current collector also so the power can be taken from each end as well as the middle where the collector is.

I found a bad a$$ battery management system that I purchased and I am currently waiting for it to arrive. It's from freegopower.com. It's a 26s bms with 200amps continuous discharge current. Model: LFA-026-200-200amp.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 771
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 771
OMG!!!

It's brutally pointless to pass such current through BMS. You should buy small contactor that will be controlled by bms and turned off in case of LVC. It's very simple to connect, just run contactors coil negative wire through BMS instead of controller negative.

And where are you going to put that chunky bms? lol

Back