AZLithium review?

I don't see anything on the net about them.

Their domain name was registered in 2018 so i imagine they've been at it for a minute.

There are a bunch of battery recycling facilities in Arizona. It may be that these were the batteries good enough to resell. I would suspect this company is pretty small.

Hope you hear of some experience on here.

Their domain name was registered in 2018 so i imagine they've been at it for a minute.

There are a bunch of battery recycling facilities in Arizona. It may be that these were the batteries good enough to resell. I would suspect this company is pretty small.

Thanks for the reply,
When I search for Chevy volt gen 2 modules, they show on first page,big website but when I search for AZLithium.com not so much.

We had a bunch of spam from them for a while at some point (well before the XF forum change AFAICR). Different people all from their same IP address making accounts pretending to be people asking about their products, and/or praising them. IIRC I had to temporarily ban that address for a while to make it stop.

To think..

They could have just read the rules, and noted that we don't mind commercial posts as long as they're in the right section, and also notice that a few vendors are running threads and having a good experience.

Back