Bafang BBS02 parts

SteveC

10 W
Does anyone have a resource for parts for a Bafang BBS02?
Looking for internal grommets for phase wires and control socket going to motor.grommets.jpg

At some point will need gaskets for both sides of motor casing.

Thank you.

I don't have a source, but if you have "undamaged" ones you can make a mold of them, and cast them in silicone to make new ones, if you can't find a source later on.

Good idea, but nearly impossible to remove the original existing white sealant without tearing the original grommet. So a mold of this would not be ideal. Some folks report they carefully use a Xacto knife to remove original sealant.

Thank you.

Was able to source the phase wire grommets @ https://www.greenbikekit.com/bafang-8fun-bbs-kits-and-spare-parts/8fun-bbs01-bbs0b-maintenance-repair-related-parts/bbs-motor-phase-wire-rubber-seal.html

Still searching for that elusive rectangle grommet.
controller board grommet.jpg
bafang-bbs-schematic-components.jpg

If you use silcone grease on the main block with a wire the same guage also covered in grease then use silcon sealer to make a new one, once set the new silicon seal can be removed and the grease makes a nice moisture seal as well :D

Thank you for your suggestions.

I got this information from a overseas Bafang bike shop. They could not tell me what number went with what seal.
Here are the Bafang Numbers for seals they call it “BF-Code”:
Rubber Seals for BBSHD (3 numbers):
Rubber Seals for BBS01/02 have the same number – I don´t know why. Only Type is different: BBSHD – BBS01/02
These itembafang-bbs01-bbs02-rubber seals.jpgs are from Bafang and still available.

Back