Bafang Canbus G060 wattage

Sure but as with all such "rules" worldwide, the reality is they are not evenly enforced from one spot to the next, thank dog

Sent from my moto g(8) power using Tapatalk

I really don't understand your answer because it is all over the place with all sorts of different scenarios...lots of information (some of it bad) but a lack of knowledge, especially of the law.
BTW I am not wrapping a motor in a blanket.
Sorry.
You don’t understand the answer because you don’t know much and you should appreciate that given you are asking in the first place. Amber wolf did a great job giving you much more than you knew to ask.

Succinctly limiting your system to 500w is very easy it doesn’t matter if it’s motor or controller or battery or whatever so long as it’s limited bottlenecked to 500w. The most straightforward way to do this is with a cycle analyst that will limit power directly alternatively you can limit yourself with the controller but it will be amp limited not power limited so simply divide 500W by your max battery voltage and that amps will never allow you to ever go above 500W the load voltage will always be less and enjoy your pitiful slow ride.

Cheers and best

Back