BMW Electrified Wing Suit....

e-beach

10 MW
Any Los Angeles area beach I am at. Or Santa Monic
Let me think........Ok, catch a plane out of SMO on a Tuesday, jump out over the Pacific Ocean, Electrified Wing Suit my way to Santa Catalina Island, spend the rest of the day hiking, catch the ferry back to Long Beach, catch a helicopter out of LGB, jump out over Beverly Hills, Electrified Wing Suit back to Santa Monica Beach just in time for the Thursday night concert on Santa Monica Pier.

Sounds like a nice two day vacation to me.

:lol: :bolt:

[youtube]FGhtJnK9ZWA[/youtube]

lol....

Imagine being one of the guys who signed up to beta test that..

"Grandpa, what did you do when the climate and resource crisis came?"

Awesome.

Chalo said:

Conquering the skies and living well as a man as should unconcerned by doomer propaganda peddled by eugenicist billionaires whose carbon footprint's are multitudes larger than the masses they dictate to.

Or at least it was going well for our protagonist in the video until the awkward elbow bumping ritual the corporates are deliberately injecting for social distancing behavior modification normalization. Always a price now if you want to play at this level for the corporates.

vanturion said:
Awesome.

Chalo said:

Conquering the skies and living well as a man as should unconcerned by doomer propaganda peddled by eugenicist billionaires whose carbon footprint's are multitudes larger than the masses they dictate to.

IOW:
"Like the rich fux, I plundered your birthright for my own fleeting jollies, kid!"

Back