• Howdy! we're looking for donations to finish custom knowledgebase software for this forum. Please see our Funding drive thread

Cargo bike opinions

slacker

10 kW
Curious on members thoughts on the yuba spicy curry. Was wondering as I have found one at a good price. All opinions welcome. Thanks.

I have never owned one, but I have seen many use them and like them very much, I think the Yuba is a very well thought out design, do you have a link to the specific model you are considering?

The bike is a demo at crazy Lenny e bikes in Madison wisconsin. Looks like a great kid hauler that I would use to haul around my grandson. Thanks for your thoughts.

slacker said:
Curious on members thoughts on the yuba spicy curry. Was wondering as I have found one at a good price. All opinions welcome. Thanks.

I have a Yuba Mundo V4 and it is great.. the weight is something you notice when repairing the bike and trying to pump up the back wheel can be a bit of a hassle if you have those plastic side guards, though besides that its a awesome bike..

I demoe'd the spicy curry at interbike this year. I really was impressed with it, along with all the mid drives I rode that day. Cargo bike and mid drive is a really good combination, unless your desires are for a lot more speed than 1000w will do for a heavily loaded bike.

Back