Cirrus Cycles BodyFloat Suspension Seatpost

Started looking at suspension seatposts again..
Its funny it seems that about this time each year I get interested in suspension seatposts... this time almost exactly as my last post to this thread was just 363 days ago.. "Jul 20, 2015 6:30 pm".. I totally forgot I even posted to this thread until I googled up my posts here..

Since I got the thudbuster I thought it was great and added a link to that suspension seatposts article in my signature to help spread the knowledge, although as far as I can tell almost no one reads them..
One thing I found frustrating was the lack of options to buy even online from Australia and I was delighted to see the Thudbuster being sold by amazon that posted to Australia come up one day (can't remember now exactly when it happened)..

I tried looking up repeatedly over time the "Suntour SP12-NCX" on ebay etc and I normally got virtually zero hits or posts to USA only or practically the equivalent if the posting to AU was $90 excluding item etc..
But now when I search it on ebay I have heaps of options for the Suntour SP12-NCX as I get about 40 items listed and some of the sellers are even in Australia.. this is a massive change compared to what I used to get, I practically considered the Suntour SP12-NCX a non existing item in my mind, now that's in the past..
To me this means the word is spreading, so great news..

Even though my signature has the Cirrus BodyFloat gif I have never used the product, I just thought it was a great snapshot of how the whole idea works..
I can't justify buying one currently, its just too pricey.. while it looks like it is epic quality with the carbon fiber or titanium materials etc I still can't get past the fact I could buy a whole bike for that money, albeit maybe not a very high quality one..

Now that the Suntour SP12-NCX is quite available I think I will buy one now, even though I got the Thudbuster I just can't help it out of curiosity!

logo-lg.png

The Bellingham Herald
Bellingham, Washington, USA

The Paper: The Bellingham Herald is the most widely read newspaper and news website in Whatcom County, reaching more than 57,000 local readers through the Bellingham Herald and BellinghamHerald.com each day.

"Inventors serious about cycling, and business"
http://www.bellinghamherald.com/news/business/article105224481.html

In part:
Product description: Isolation Seatpost for all types of riders and any style of bicycle. The Cirrus Cycles BodyFloat Isolation Seatpost is “Where Comfort and Performance Connect.”

:mrgreen:

I use the Suntour SP12-NCX, excellent seatpost, very well made and surprisingly light for what it does.

Back